Where Can I get aftermarket parts form my 08 Nytro MTX?

a54bclw

Reaction score
I am new to Snowmobiles this year. I don't like the front suspension or the Handlebar position. I would also like to lighten this thing up. Any Ideas?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I will have a kit to relocate the steering post on the nytro. It moves the top of the post up 2.25" over stock .The bottom of the post stays in the stock postion .It gets rid of that feeling of your bars going to hit your knees every time you turn.

Kits should be ready in a week or two to sell.

You can email me if you want wwildchild@hotmail.com

I sent you an email, I would like a kit for my Nytro, that comes with your new steering post too?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wildchild, welcome to our site, your a good addition, got a steering post from you a year ago and have "roll over" tested it and it really stands up to abuse.
great product.

Cheerz.

I will have a kit to relocate the steering post on the nytro. It moves the top of the post up 2.25" over stock .The bottom of the post stays in the stock postion .It gets rid of that feeling of your bars going to hit your knees every time you turn.

Kits should be ready in a week or two to sell.

You can email me if you want wwildchild@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

a54bclw

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the help! Being new to the sport I didn't have any idea
were to get all the goodies.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timbersled has some parts you might be interested in. There is quite a few places making light weight parts now. I haven't done much to mine as my bride rides it. Skis and bling is about all I have changed so far.

Top Bottom