When is the Robb ralley?

Andrew650

Reaction score
just got a letter in the mail from people that organize robb rally, date is set for May 12 breakfast 7-9 am checkpoints start at 9am, hope to see lots of you there!

Bandit_750

Reaction score
i have been hearing lots of horror stories about this rally. Very few actually finish and it's not very long? is this true or are people filling me full of ch!t.

Andrew650

Reaction score
Most finish as far as I know, only a couple really bad spots with no way around. I blew a belt last year right after first checkpoint and a buddy broke a tierod and we all still finished with time to spare. Go to YouTube should be some vids of the rally.

Last edited:

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been there the last 2 yrs....its not that Hard...lots of mud...lots of fun...its a good time

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been there the last 2 yrs....its not that Hard...lots of mud...lots of fun...its a good time

the last two years has been drier than a popcorn fart. More like a race course. When it's wet this is a good challenge to finish. With it being may 12 the ground will still be frozen so it should be easy and not bottomless.

Dragin

Reaction score
Been 3 times with my wife and friends we all finished every time. It's not that hard. Just don't be last through and the mud holes aren't that bad.

Pitbull

Reaction score
How many KM's would the rally be? Do you need extra fuel?

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I believe it's around 50k long. As said before its been dry last 2-3 years so relatively easy. When it's wet it's a challenge. With the exception of last year, I've gone 7 years running. Only once I've not made it back by 6, but that was due to some pretty major issues with a tracked machine.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ahhh bloody hell, I'm working that weekend, and the GF is gone sledding..... RYAN.... we'll hook up for a ride soon buddy!

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does a person get to the Robb rally? Where about's is the staging area etc etc?

Andrew650

Reaction score
staging area is Robb, registration is at the rec center in town (its a very small town haha) Camping there is a few spots just outside the town if interested. Forgot what the cost is, 15 or 20 to enter and 1 hand, 5 or 10 a hand after that? something like that.

i ford i

Reaction score
staging area is Robb, registration is at the rec center in town (its a very small town haha) Camping there is a few spots just outside the town if interested. Forgot what the cost is, 15 or 20 to enter and 1 hand, 5 or 10 a hand after that? something like that.

Where exactly is robb?

How big of a rally we talking here?

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where exactly is robb?

How big of a rally we talking here?

Robb is due south of Edson....you go to Edson....drive thru the town on the way to Jasper...about 3 or 4 clicks from edson you will see a UFA gas station and a bridge..turn left...follow road for about 40 or 50 k to get to robb...Right off the hiway ..you will see a stageing area for the day riders...unload and drive into town to the rec centre..the town is so small you will never miss the rec centre..there is usaully between 500 and 600 riders..loads of fun and one of the best rally courses out there

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks gladerunner. Looks like 15 of us are going riding out to pinehurst instead. Have a blast.

Top Bottom