What's your summer mods?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once we have it all done I will let you know. Dean designed it last year we just didn't have time to fabricate. I run a bdx intake but hate the look of the bdx without the headlight so had him come up with something to remove headlight assembly and replace with some venting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Doug. I'm definitely interested

feetsbig

Reaction score
hoping to improve the ride on my 12 m1100t .Has anyone had good results with the Nextech resivours?I was thinking of adding them and a shock rebuild for the frontend and the rear float.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit a tree and busted front of hood on my 1100T. Thinking about a light weight hood / headlight delete. Any suggestions on what to go with? I was thinking mountain fit hoods?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit a tree and busted front of hood on my 1100T. Thinking about a light weight hood / headlight delete. Any suggestions on what to go with? I was thinking mountain fit hoods?

I'm looking at the Mountain fit too but hesitant. A buddy of mine had a mountain fit on his m-series and the fit was terrible. It cracked up pretty easy too. Was light though

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone thinking of doing boards this year should check out Cats offering
they're even the right colour green
ARCTIC CAT PART # 6639-801
$_12.JPG

catothom

Reaction score
No bigger mods for me this summer except for a diet for me, and then my sled :D

Have removed the e-start on my 13 M800 LTD and that was exactly 12 kilos. Have ordered a new BDX hood, witch I will be the first one in Norway to do, that will be fun!
4,5 kilos less there too. Then I have lost 16,5 kilos on my sled.
Have already done the Zbroz telescopic delete and will have new bars on my sled since the old ones is bent. Going for new take of bars from a ZR 8000 RR.
Powermadd 8" riser and Fly bar pad.
Rigid 6" driving/spot led powered from the 12V outlet.

Next mods after that will be the WRP seat, some venting and knee pads.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca

The mountain fit work very well. They incorporated some ideas we told them were needed for the 1100. Like any aftermarket hood (c3, diamond s, mountain fit...I've done them all) they all require some "massaging" to mount nicely. How much massaging depends how fussy you are. I budget 3-4 hours, but I'd be on the fussy side.

Shoot me an email Scott if you are still looking. I have black and white instock.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mountain fit work very well. They incorporated some ideas we told them were needed for the 1100. Like any aftermarket hood (c3, diamond s, mountain fit...I've done them all) they all require some "massaging" to mount nicely. How much massaging depends how fussy you are. I budget 3-4 hours, but I'd be on the fussy side.

Shoot me an email Scott if you are still looking. I have black and white instock.

Ok thanks Gene. I will contact you in the next month and get a white one from ya.

catothom

Reaction score
They are the Black Diamond Xtreme boards. They are in one way a Skinz board, but they are developed out of the Skinz ones. These boards does not have round tubing against the tunnel as the Skinz ones have :) These ones sits flat against the tunnel sides, have no traction screws, but instead got the traction welded to the boards from factory.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not Skinz boards, close but a few minor differences.
Threw them up as it's hard to find a powder coater who can match Cats green.
I personally run Diamond S, they have way more fastening points to the tunnel which I prefer to have with my 300lb carcass. 2000+ Kms and no sign of lose rivets or egged holes.

Last edited:

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pro's are gutless and don't last more then one season. Plain and simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going on third season, no problems. Oh wait no it needs a bumper from pulling the same blown up e-tech out of the woods twice... When the new warranty crate engine did the same as the first.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mods for the season: On my M1100T, a TAPP primary clutch to handle the EVO boosted 4 stroke, and a 4 wheel rear axle kit. On my wife's Pro RMK 660, tunnel reinforcements. And on the backup M800, a P85 primary clutch setup. Maintenance will include fuel filters and new clutch springs / rollers for all, and an oil change for the 4 stroker.

Top Bottom