What's your summer mods?

catothom

Reaction score
Got these babies from Rigid today, waiting on the handlebar mounts from Rigid to mount on my 7/8 stock handlebars :)
Got the BDX hood the other day and my new ZR 8000 RR handlebars. Going on with the already mounted Zbroz T top I have to remove the telescopic riser.
Going on without the mountain strap. Going for a Fly bar pad instead and a 2", 4" or a 6" fly riser. Depends on what feels right.

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 388
  • $T2eC16VHJG8E9nyfnfl1BQpQUDD-mQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16VHJG8E9nyfnfl1BQpQUDD-mQ~~60_12.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 392
  • 20140819_215748_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140819_215748_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 406

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting rid of my boondocker box, changing out the 2.5" straight pipe for 3", adding 4 stage ecu reflash and primary and secondary clutch kit, getting rid of the noodle like boost tubes. This thing should rip.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mods for the season: On my M1100T, a TAPP primary clutch to handle the EVO boosted 4 stroke, and a 4 wheel rear axle kit. On my wife's Pro RMK 660, tunnel reinforcements. And on the backup M800, a P85 primary clutch setup. Maintenance will include fuel filters and new clutch springs / rollers for all, and an oil change for the 4 stroker.
Do you think the stock clutch is not tough enough for the big/superchute? I am just running the stock clutch with cutler adjustable weights.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Do you think the stock clutch is not tough enough for the big/superchute? I am just running the stock clutch with cutler adjustable weights.

I'm running the TAPP primary and team secondary on my TSS M8.
I think the stock clutches are plenty strong enough, it's the consistency that I found wasn't that good on them. Whether it's their design or ****ty Chinese machining I don't know.
You could have it dialed right in then the next pull be low on rpm them the next over revving. Plus the bonus with the TAPP I found is the ease of tuning with the skidoo style clickers for rpm adjustment.
Plus adding weight is so easy, you just add more washers to the bolts that hold on the ramps. Oh and being a 4 post you can have one pair set at one setting and the other different. Making it very tunable in small increments.
The team I haven't messed with, was happy how it back shifted so just left it alone the way i bought it. Belt life seems to be a lot better over stock clutches too.

Cat man Doo

Reaction score
Did the 3" C3 post forward with Rox adjustable risers. Had to re-wrap my Jaws pipe as well. Debating on doing the Pro-motion from Ice Age. Any thoughts on this ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6000fthigh

Reaction score
going to do the wait and see on the pro-motion but sure thinking about it and there sold out .

catothom

Reaction score
Mine at the moment. A 153 LTD. BDX hood, new set of bars going on and some rigid lights.
No serious mods this season, but I am thinking of the ice age promotion and bdx front suspension for next season!

Attachments

• 20141024_235601.jpg
    20141024_235601.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 162

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes it's on the website but its not for sale yet. It only adds it to a wish list. Tried buying a couple weeks ago

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a wrap, new pistons for the turbo, decked the cylinders and 3" powerclaw! should provide a few more seasons of enjoyment

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only way they clear everything(heat exchanger for WTA in other fender), they survived over 1000km out there last year. Would do Exits with remote reservoirs next time.
KOSO X2 A\F and Boost gauge pretty much must have when your trying for 350 hp!

Top Bottom