whats ur favorite songs for sledding?

drift_devil69

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering whats ur favorite playlis? On the way to the mountains... On top of the mountains... Ripping around trees... and Back to the loge... so i can add those songs to my playlist.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheels keep turnin by Backbone 69!!!! Awesome tree riding and mountain top sittn song. It is from an old Slednecks. I never rode with tunes before as I like to hear my sled but i installed Skull Candy speakers into my helmet by countersinking them into the styrofoam with a die grinder as well as routing all the wires stealth to a very small battery operated bluetooth reciever mounted to the side of the helmet. Has three gel buttons for volume and mute and skip. Plays from my cell phone direct powered from 12v plug in heated compartment in handlebar bag. Very cool setup!!! No wires to fumble with ever and can turn volume up and down, mute or switch tracks with gloves on while riding. There definately is a lot of places I dont want any music and want to hear the sled but for simple stuff like carving up meadows a little groove in the background is really fun.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was Snowriders posted a video on here last winter when they tested a 2014 m8000. It's called Wolf like me, by Tv on the radio. I like that song for riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom