whats in your cooker

greatfanta

Reaction score
maybe you guys and gals can let us know what u put in your cookers personally i am getting pretty tired of hot dogs and chicken wings

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yesterday, I had cabbage rolls and then, half and hour later, pineapple upside down cake!

Buddy had left over bar-b-qued pork tenderloin and Italian sausage smothered in sweet chilli sauce.

There are numerous recipes/ideas on here. I'll doo a search and find it for you.

Muff-Pots are the best thing since sliced bread.....

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/best-muff-pot-meal-8759.html

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I had cabbage rolls and half and hour later pineapple upside down cake!

Buddy had left over bar-b-qued pork tenderloin and Italian sausage smothered in sweet chilli sauce.

There are numerous recipes/ideas on here. I'll doo a search and find it for you.

Muff-Pots are the best thing since sliced bread.....

shheeet fernnie you roll your sled again, (upside down cake.) or just wanted to evenly heat both sides. :d:d:d

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm about to drop a wolf skull along with a fox skull in my cooker :d as soon as we're done cutting the access meat off and get the eyeballs dug out of the things :eek: then I'm going to figure out what I should do with the thawed out pork chops in the fridge:confused: maybe stuff em :)

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lasagna, Philly beef 'n swiss sandwiches, shiskabobs, stirfry, oatmeal(cold dayz), son likes pizza pops in his, rueben sandwiches, hot beef pies(homemade).....to name a couple

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sloppy joe's little bit of heat (chipotle peppers with odobo sauce ) on english muffins...

Top Bottom