2hills

Reaction score
What should a guy buy 2016 T3 or Pro?

Please don't bash..just looking for opinions

Last edited:

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple M1100's with Big custom turbo set ups, '17 Mountain Cat and just bought an Axys, put a Redline Turbo on it and will see what it does.. Curiosity has a price..lol.

image.jpeg

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious to hear your review on that redline turbo.

i know Dave well, the guy is legit. My 4S sleds are all full custom builds. Megacab has my last 174" and it's a sweet set up, it's bad ass. New 174" 4S is called "Freak Show"...name says it all. '17 Cat Is a bull, flicks around like a feather, typical CAT grunt all the way through....love it. The CWW crew convinced me to try an Axys so I dumped the Redline kit into it and put on my signature Wrap...newest addition to the Copperline "Stock Sucks Incorporated" fleet of recreational amusements park rides! Full review coming January 2!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After deep thought on the subject........ my answer is.

Yes...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To clarify.. the T3 seemed solid.. not sure if I'd personally jump into a Gen 4 right now.. and I am biased towards Polaris.

In my opinion.. the Axys is tried and tested.. rock solid a powerful agile machine that responds incredibly quick. Some say.. oh but A arms.. I have personally felt the slam of a rock.. and thankful all I took out was my A arm and a sprained wrist.

Be cautious.. know your dealer well and trust them. That is key.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17 CAT would be ideal but if need i would go with the axys. super flick-able and nice power. i personally like to ride trees although im not that good my buddy axys seems to flop from side to side with a lot less effort than the doo. as long as you let it warm up there great.

2hills

Reaction score
17 CAT would be ideal but if need i would go with the axys. super flick-able and nice power. i personally like to ride trees although im not that good my buddy axys seems to flop from side to side with a lot less effort than the doo. as long as you let it warm up there great.

Thanks Momma and Aggresivezebra ....I feel the T3 is the is the leader ....as you said there's a good Polaris dealership 10 mins from my house. It's so nice just running 15 minutes for my kids sled for parts. It maybe the only reason the polaris is in the run.

2hills

Reaction score
Oh ...the gen4 is in the mix....just belt issues ....

Top Bottom