What is good service

04doo

Reaction score
How far would some one travel to get the kind of service that makes you feel good inside (THIS IS A QESTION PLEASE REPLY)

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I assume by your username you ride a doo,let me know when you find someone good closeby. Mototech in Golden is the best I have delt with.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
How Far

For My Polaris I travel 1 hour round trip. I have another dealer who is five minutes away from my home and I have no complaints, I just feel the attitude of the dealer I drive too is better...I didn't buy the sled from either dealer.

How far would some one travel to get the kind of service that makes you feel good inside (THIS IS A QESTION PLEASE REPLY)

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about I used to have that kind of dealer he was 1 1/4 hours away but he would help you out anyway he could and always remembered my name(I think that is the most important thing to me). He closed up shop about four or five years ago know. He was in a smaller town called falher and I think the lack of snow for a couple years was enough for him. After he closed up I started to get by parts shipped to me from beaverlodge to me up in fairview about 1 3/4 hours away. The partsman there was great always knew my name even though he had never met me in person. Now that I live in G.P. I still go to beaverlodge to get my parts. It seems like no one in G.P. cares about anything because they don't have to work for the business. With that said I have found that if you want to be treated good and want to be remembered try to find a dealer in a smaller town. And for the dealers out there try to remember peoples names and call them by that, keep them informed, and just by doing this I think the word would get around and the business would come.
Thats just my 2 cents.

P.S. I am looking for a good ford dealer anywhere in Alberta with this kind of service as I need to buy the wife a new vehicle and she wants escape.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about I used to have that kind of dealer he was 1 1/4 hours away but he would help you out anyway he could and always remembered my name(I think that is the most important thing to me). He closed up shop about four or five years ago know. He was in a smaller town called falher and I think the lack of snow for a couple years was enough for him. After he closed up I started to get by parts shipped to me from beaverlodge to me up in fairview about 1 3/4 hours away. The partsman there was great always knew my name even though he had never met me in person. Now that I live in G.P. I still go to beaverlodge to get my parts. It seems like no one in G.P. cares about anything because they don't have to work for the business. With that said I have found that if you want to be treated good and want to be remembered try to find a dealer in a smaller town. And for the dealers out there try to remember peoples names and call them by that, keep them informed, and just by doing this I think the word would get around and the business would come.
Thats just my 2 cents.

P.S. I am looking for a good ford dealer anywhere in Alberta with this kind of service as I need to buy the wife a new vehicle and she wants escape.

Peace River Ford.
My Family just bought a truck from there, best service ever! No funny stuff, didn't pressure us into anything we didn't need or want, and best of all the sales staff were friendly and had a positive attitude. The first time we stepped on the lot, they didn't try and pressure us into anything, they simply came by asked us if we needed anything, and left us alone. Until of course we told them what we were interested in. :eek:
Peace River Ford is also an Arctic Cat dealership, and they are awesome!

As far as good sled shops go, we have a polaris machine and a yammy. In Peace River, tri-star chrysler is a polaris dealer and they were pretty good when we went in there a couple times, but the Yamahha shop is the best in the Peace! Down to earth, and tell it how it is.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peace River Ford.
My Family just bought a truck from there, best service ever! No funny stuff, didn't pressure us into anything we didn't need or want, and best of all the sales staff were friendly and had a positive attitude. The first time we stepped on the lot, they didn't try and pressure us into anything, they simply came by asked us if we needed anything, and left us alone. Until of course we told them what we were interested in. :eek:

As far as good sled shops go, we have a polaris machine and a yammy. In Peace River, tri-star chrysler is a polaris dealer and they were pretty good when we went in there a couple times, but the Yamahha shop is the best in the Peace! Down to earth, and tell it how it is.

I used to live up there and when tri-star first got the polaris dealership they were horable the had the auto partsmen doing polaris parts and they kept no stock they maybe better now
As for peace river ford(also own falher ford) be careful I know a guy that has had the runaround from them they are fine when you buy but watch out for the service after the fact. This may also be just a one case thing to. I will for sure give them a call for a price before we buy anywhere.
Thanks

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent dealt with this dealer but i keep hearing good things about him and my machine will be going there next when needed. C&C Cycle in Westlock

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peace River Ford.

Stopped by there a couple of months ago to ask some questions for specs for a 900, and they were very helpfull. They were very friendly and they brought me back to the mechanic and he spent a couple minutes of his time to answer my questions. If I was in the area, I would definetely buy from them. A+
Josh

Top Bottom