What aftermarket Clutch Perch and lever to buy

Dadbro

Reaction score
I am looking for a better clutch perch/lever for my KLX 250. Any sugestions out there. I am looking for an easy pulling lever maybe even a shorty set-up. Is the ASV F1 lever a good one?

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the ASV levers on my Banshee and love them. ASV will also replace them if they ever break. The sunline levers are also a sweet lever.

S6302109.jpg

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what did you pay for your asv? looking to get some for my kx 250, the stockers just dont cut it, and i wanna see how un break able they are :D

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did you pay for your asv? looking to get some for my kx 250, the stockers just dont cut it, and i wanna see how un break able they are :D

I think I payed around $130-140 shipped off of Ebay for the brake lever and the clutch lever and perch. If you look around on ebay, there is a guy selling refurbished levers for cheaper.

Don't forget that the C-series levers are BILLET and the F-series are FORGED.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you using the asv perch? i was thinking of getting a works perch with it

The clutch lever comes with a perch which has a built in adjustment knob for cable adjustment. It also has adjustment for the lever itself. You can bring it closer to the bars to suit your style. The perch also has a tube like piece in it so it will move upon impact.

I'll be at Brule sept 17th if you want to have a look at them.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
oh like adjust on the fly? hmm, i think i know what add to my wish list for the next few pay checks :D

Last edited:

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that the ones made for dirt bikes come with a thumb hot start button!!! BIG TIME BONUS!!:d

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dropped the cash on the Sunline V1 MDX's. I wanted to treat myself one day to some bling levers!

After my buddy knocking my bike over in the parking lot and breaking my clutch lever off I felt it was time to go with some flex style levers.

They use my stock perch, and I was able to use my stock hot-start and dust boots. But the levers do have some limited adjustment as to where it sits in relation to your hand is.

So far the bike has had some spills and they have worked flawlessly! (they had better for the price)

Last edited:

Dadbro

Reaction score
what site you getting this from?

Sorry that is from eBay.ca If you order things from the States do not have the item shipped through UPS. they charge an outragous brokerage fee. I have had over 1500 items bought from eBay and UPS was the only trouble I had.

Dadbro

Reaction score
Top Bottom