What’s actually holding back EV purchases

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
IMO, Jasper is a disaster waiting to happen with the beetle kill. With the heat and the wind, I’m puzzled why they didn’t get on top of it sooner.

I talked to people at the dump station this morning who were camping in Jasper and they were told to leave at 8pm lastnight because they were probably going to close the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, with the Parks policy of no logging, it is a disaster waiting to happen. From Jasper south, through Banff and on into the Radium area. It is unbelievable how many acres of pine beetle kill there is. If they would have got off their high horses and taken out some of the trees, as the beetle kill progressed, there would be a lot of salvageable timber and a lot less to burn. The way it has turned out with their policy, it is too late to save virtually anything and it is just a matter of time before there will be the biggest forest fire in Canada’s history.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I ask what your solution is then? If the electrical grid is operating at max capacity and there is no more electricity to be had what should we do?
Well , logic would then suggest you should stop working so hard and financially enticing builders to build and buyers to buy EV’s until you have a system and infrastructure that is dependable and available without sacrificing and compensating in other areas ? I really am amazed at how that is even a question !

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1662739430179.png

Top Bottom