DSCF1292.jpg

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1301.jpg

DSCF1304.jpg

DSCF1303.jpg

these are the only ones i was able to get the rest are videos

catgurl

Reaction score
thanks, um ... no .. aperently they think that they're going to keep our money till next year but i think thats bull, but what can u do i guess, were still going to try to get our money back, so we will see what happens i guess.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasen't able to attend this year,gonna hafta go next year,sounds like a good payout:d:d:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thanks, um ... No .. Aperently they think that they're going to keep our money till next year but i think thats bull, but what can u do i guess, were still going to try to get our money back, so we will see what happens i guess.

so is it official.....they are keeping all the entry money and making next years pots bigger??? Gonna have to dust off the iron again, i guess, for the drags next year --- good prize money will be worth the racing..........;)

catgurl

Reaction score
so is it official.....they are keeping all the entry money and making next years pots bigger??? Gonna have to dust off the iron again, i guess, for the drags next year --- good prize money will be worth the racing..........;)

yes< but it's not fair for the people that raced this and that don't get there money back, because what if they can't make it back for next year??

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yes< but it's not fair for the people that raced this and that don't get there money back, because what if they can't make it back for next year??

you are correct..... Not fair to this years racers, at all..... Like you say, maybe selling sleds, maybe getting out of the sport, maybe new sled(different classe) etc...... Not fair at all.......

catgurl

Reaction score
you are correct..... Not fair to this years racers, at all..... Like you say, maybe selling sleds, maybe getting out of the sport, maybe new sled(different classe) etc...... Not fair at all.......

well i hope my dad will want to come next year, i want to even though we had this little miss hap this year, it's still our home town so i still want to go, and for the racing part i really want to be the one doing winning because there is going to huge prise money!! next year .. but we will will see i suppose

doosrule

Reaction score
I just want to say that it was unfortunate that the event had to be cancelled. It was very dissappointing to end it like that but that is mother nature and that is something noone can control, no matter how well an event is planned. It is mother natue and that is all a part of the snowmobiling we know and love. I hope to see you all back again next year............

Top Bottom