We have a winner! Miss Extreme - Emily Moreshead - Be Extreme - Rod Whelpton!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Congratulations to ALL those who selected as a finalist...... well done.

As for voting...... why don't you guys read the way it works. Saying it was fixed is calling down some pretty reputable individuals...... 5 of them infact. Online voting, no matter how many you get, still only counts as 1 (one) vote towards..... Amy could have had 1 million votes and Emily 2..... it still equals 1 vote..... this shows as the 6th and deciding judge..... 5 competitors, 5 judges... 1 vote each = 5 way tie.... internet vote is the deciding vote.

Ha.... you guys probably think your votes for American Idol actually mean something too!!!

Good job Amy..... very classy response. Great job!!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well said Mr.Sick....I echo your comment on the class shown by Amy....reflects very nicely on most members of the site.

Congrats Amy, you should be proud. Ride safe.....

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear the result amy, but there must be a reason as everything happens for a reason, besides do you really want to tie up all the blue bird days up for ten mins of fame, what the hell am i talking about lol. we still love ya good job.
ps i think you can still out ride cale
regaurds colin

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear the result amy, but there must be a reason as everything happens for a reason, besides do you really want to tie up all the blue bird days up for ten mins of fame, what the hell am i talking about lol. we still love ya good job.
ps i think you can still out ride cale
regaurds colin

I know she can outride me....LOL

I have decided that the internet is perhaps not the best place for me to say what's on my mind, so we'll do that at the next suds night!

We're still buying some pitchers of beer for who we know are some of the best people we have the pleasure of knowing. :beer::beer::beer::d:d:d

This contest sure showed us who the "good guys" are and if nothing else has helped us make a lot of friends along the way.

I'm honored to be able to hang out with y'all.

Cheers,
Pistonbroke

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to the two winners... I know rod quite well personally and he is a great guy and great rider.. Like said before he is a supporting vendor on here and a large part of our local snowmobile club.. His company that is a supporting vendor on the site is Adrenaline tours..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this will bite me but, I'm Sick you are right in your post and I hope all will read it and understand how the voting goes, we are the tie breaker so to speak and it is nice to see that our girl got the most votes. Send her the S&M gear and one day I hope I can ride with you.

theslam19_98

Reaction score
way to go Amy and way to go every one else .Amy you are number one to alot of people you can tell by the votes. that is better then being number one for 5 judges.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Congrats amy on your well deserved 2nd place(shoulda been 1st) finish. Rod, ole buddy.... Congrats, and can't wait to see you in the video. Good luck in the jackson hole hillclimb too! We'll see ya next time in mcbride!

Imsick, you actually made sense there, and without a fatchick on top beatin' the bejeebers outta ya! Well said sick. We'll ride again, sick.... Like you said, silvermines in the spring!

BIG HATS OFF TO ALL OF SNOWANDMUD.COM........... WE'VE HAD THE 1ST PLACE EXTREME RIDER 2 YEARS IN A ROW, AND THIS YEAR 2ND PLACE FOR THE WOMEN! CONGRATS TO ALL OUR MEMBERS, AND RIDERS, AND ALL YOUR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom