Warranty work

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to get my sled looked at as it seems to be leaking injection oil. I am just wondering if I need to throw the stock muffler back on before I take it in. I have a jaws can on it and don't want to get hassled about warranty.

Also does anyone know if secondary clutch updates are still available? I never got around to getting mine done. It doesn't seem to burn belts and works well as is so I am on the fence if I should get it or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
I need to get my sled looked at as it seems to be leaking injection oil. I am just wondering if I need to throw the stock muffler back on before I take it in. I have a jaws can on it and don't want to get hassled about warranty.

Also does anyone know if secondary clutch updates are still available? I never got around to getting mine done. It doesn't seem to burn belts and works well as is so I am on the fence if I should get it or not.

Bring it in Jason! We would be happy to have a look at it for you, and no we won't hassle you about your aftermarket can. We promote after market product! We are also having a service special this month.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring it in Jason! We would be happy to have a look at it for you, and no we won't hassle you about your aftermarket can. We promote after market product! We are also having a service special this month.

Thanks for the reply. I will call this week and make an appointment.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would update this after having my sled in for repair at Cycle Works. I called them on Tuesday the 28th and got an appointment to drop it off at noon the next day. They called by 1:30 that day to let me know they had it torn down and had found bad check valves in the oil pump. They had to contact SAL to see if it was covered on my extended warranty which they found out it wasn't by the next day. I wasn't really impressed to here that since I was under the impression that I had bumper to bumper coverage for 4 years. I will have to look that policy over more closely.

Anyway I gave them the go ahead to repair it and had it back by Friday. I thought the service was great from the Guys at Cycle Works. I just need to research my warranty coverage to see how badly I was screwed over by buying that. I didn't buy it through Cycle Works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom