Warning to anyone going to vega sandhills

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEy Iv been told that there has been lots of truck gettin broke into at the vega sandhills, aroudn Timue and on the Klondike trail. Lots of these trucks have been gettin cleaned out or gone missing.... WOunder if this crime spree is all connected with the lindas motor in ATM machine that was ripped off the wall with a stolen truck ??? anyone else got info on this let me know /:realmad: bunch of worth less bums cant work for anything have to go mess with are stuff..

Black08Brute

Reaction score
I hate thieves. Are you talking about by the doris creek gas plant. There are some shady people out that way.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah there has been a ton of Vandalising and Theiving going on in the Fort and Barrhead Areas, Just keep a eye on your stuff and others.
The other day the stole a truck out of the town of Fort Assinaboine, drove it 15kms down the road, filled another truck with diesle out of the tidy tank then stuck the hose through the window and burnt it down, F#$KERS

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never worry about the guys down by the dorris gas plant... We have talked to lots of them guys, and my truck has allways been fine when I left it by altablasts plant. Unless the thifes have moved over there now to. Seems like from what Iv heard they are sticking to that oil road that gose's past the timue hall towards Apaches akanue river plant, and around the sand hills .

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to catch someone doing that out in those areas.I grew up in Barrhead and know Vega and timeu like the back of my hand ,lots of area out there that wouldn't hear someone crying.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh just found out tonight that one of are negbours down the road that is building a new house got a bunch of windows stolen from them. WTF... Medowview and Gardenview aint even safe these days. Siunds like Im going to be uplate with the base ball bat... brute is close by sure it would like to rip some new poop holes.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its getting so bad, that they had a big write up in the Barrhead Leader Yesterday, It sounds like if your driving a 3/4 ton or 1 ton Ford your the one being targeted apperintly it is the easiest truck to steal,police say they can be into and driving away in less then 1 min. Talking to buddys neihbor (F%*C I can't spell) last night and he had both of his quads stolen off the deck of his truck yesterday, during the middle of the day, right out of his drive way

Crazy Man, I would love to catch those guys out in vega or timeu also I know some guys out there that could use some bear bait !!!!

Black08Brute

Reaction score
Maybe it's time to set some bait for these Bas%$#s. I have few box's of shells for the 30-06 that are asking to be shot off.

On a nother note a have been watching this older blue Dodge Durango drive by the place the last couple of night slow. I aslo spotted him well there were two grease balls down some other gravel roads south of town.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well lets wait and see what happens to the farmer that took matters in to his own hands. It would be nice to catch the (*(( but it turns around and bites you in the AZZ cause you land up getting charged with assault then stuck with the lawyer fees and all the time and hassle. Not sure what is worse. Dealing with the insurance company or with the law system

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah the the ford 250s-350s to 2008 are pretty easy to steal.... my old man had a 1992 f-150 7.3 diesel in her it used the same style key as the newer ones... so the thifs had like 14 years to prectice on stealing these trucks. Think a few buddys wear thinkin about heading up around vega one day soon but not sure now if my trucks going to get messed up if I leave it there. Just my luck they would drive away with it . or burn it .

Black08Brute

Reaction score
Well lets wait and see what happens to the farmer that took matters in to his own hands. It would be nice to catch the (*(( but it turns around and bites you in the AZZ cause you land up getting charged with assault then stuck with the lawyer fees and all the time and hassle. Not sure what is worse. Dealing with the insurance company or with the law system

Did you see on the new was the criminal said about being shot??

If somebody was stealing my stuff I would have done the same.
Even a thieve doesn't like his sh&t getting messed with.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to catch someone doing that out in those areas.I grew up in Barrhead and know Vega and timeu like the back of my hand ,lots of area out there that wouldn't hear someone crying.

Just another vehicle found abandoned in the bush.......

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is first year we camped North of the River. up by the old gas plant .only ran into 6 other quaders up there who were also camped there.nice and quiet fire in the evening,no partying like on sand hills side. majority of Quaders dont cross the river. Good place to bring Grand kids, and no Garbage left like those slobs on the sand hills side.The city quaders & dirt bikers are going to get the area banned for us locals.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Its only a matter of time now.... too bad not enuff people care to respect these places.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is first year we camped North of the River. up by the old gas plant .only ran into 6 other quaders up there who were also camped there.nice and quiet fire in the evening,no partying like on sand hills side. majority of Quaders dont cross the river. Good place to bring Grand kids, and no Garbage left like those slobs on the sand hills side.The city quaders & dirt bikers are going to get the area banned for us locals.

:nono:Please don't brand the city quaders like the trash you talk about, we are not all the same. I have been to many areas and cleaned up mess's that were not mine just to help clean up an area so we don't get banned because of the inconsiderate users. We're not all bad.....:eek:

Top Bottom