Warning! This video may be disturbing to some.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just saw this on the news today! if this need to be moved to the tail gate section please do so.

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.\

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen this yesterday. Unbelievable! Should give the belt to the daughter and return the favour and see how old pops likes it.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this world is scary,,,, I cant even believe that video and fawk the mom too get a life call the cops if your husband is that messed up.....

when there is video proof like this I truely believe that man and women should get 25 years solitary period, just disgusting

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd hold him and the daughter could wail on him for a few hours. WTF was the mom thinking? How brain washed can you be??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
there is nothing creepier or more offside than a child being that terrified and helpless at the hands of the very people entrusted to protect them.....

There is no excuse, and to make matters worse the douchebag feels he has done nothing wrong, he oversees child custody disputes to boot....

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with all of you! If anyone ever hit my princess like that I would kill them. This makes me sick but worse is all the beatings that happen that are not caught on tape!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is nothing creepier or more offside than a child being that terrified and helpless at the hands of the very people entrusted to protect them.....

There is no excuse, and to make matters worse the douchebag feels he has done nothing wrong, he oversees child custody disputes to boot....

well said and I agree 100%. I have 3 girls and cant bring myself to even think I could invoke such a beating on my own child like that.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just plain and simply WRONG. and to top it off, now the daughter says she doesn't want anything to happen to her dad!!!!!!!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant believe that this @#%&())%$#@ is still walking the streets. If he was anywhere around here I think we would have a line up waiting to give him a beating. UNREAL.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
made it to the third strike to the leg........i feel so sorry for that kid.....there is nothing a kid could do to warrant that abuse

Top Bottom