War is Hell

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing around my yard lol. Cat owns the place.

Cats dont win in my back yard. He hates them, dont know why, he loves birds, squirres anything but a cat! The last one that got caught went out in a body bag.

P.S or anyone who touchs my wife....me included!!!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey kgr. sounds like someone needs a 13 foot long shotgun! and just out of curiousity what does kgr stand for?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple more pics of my "Kitty Corso Killer"

cyrusjump.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I see a CAT!
cyruswater.jpg
[/IMG]

And this is what you see if you try to come in the back yard!

cyrusgate.jpg
[/IMG]

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
my dog sits on the spare room bed upstairs and it faces the shop so if anyone tried stealing out toys the dog would see, and plus it looks pretty creepy seeing a black dog stareing at you from above

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The secret meaning of the squirrel, will be debated in times to come. Some will merely write it off as colorful anecdote, or even ravings of a mad man. But more will ponder its true meaning. Some will use it as strength, to over come there own demons.

What is the squirrel? Big brother, Iran, modern society’s hold on us?

Blow up your squirrell. yeah Kill, Kill the Squirrell

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The secret meaning of the squirrel, will be debated in times to come. Some will merely write it off as colorful anecdote, or even ravings of a mad man. But more will ponder its true meaning. Some will use it as strength, to over come there own demons.

What is the squirrel? Big brother, Iran, modern society’s hold on us?

Blow up your squirrell. yeah Kill, Kill the Squirrell
It's a slippery slope we are on. It all started off with whimsey years ago with what we all thought was Elmer fudds harmless mantra 'Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit'. Now expanded and modified to Kill the Squirrel! What's next I ask? Kill the hedgehog? Or perhaps even Kill the neighbor? Where will it all end!?!?! Oh the humanity!!! I'm going to go take some of my meds and lie down now.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This answers the question as to where have you been. But makes one wonder why they didn't keep you longer. Fight the good fight.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for lunch today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KGR: Excuse me Miss, I have a question.

Waitress: Yes, sir?

KGR: Do you know if the chicken and boiled egg in my salad were related?

Waitress: Pardon me?

KGR: I was just wondering if the chicken might have been the egg's mother.

Waitress: Are you serious?

KGR: Why, yes. Your sign out front says this is a, "family" restaurant, and I'm curious if that means that you're family friendly or serve family members as entrees. The menu lists nutrional facts such as calories, grams of fat and carbs but no relational data. I want to avoid any sort of incestual culinary thing or anything.

Waitress: That's crazy!

KGR: I don't know, I read on the internet where a guy thinks that he might have eaten his Uncle Jerry in a very tasty condiment.

Waitress: Are you nuts?

KGR: Well, since the botched vasectomy, I might be considered half nuts.

Waitress: Hey! Is this some kind of hidden camera reality show?

KGR: No. I think Allen Funt passed some years ago.

Waitress: Are you from that mental institution down the street?

KGR: No, I'm originally from Winnipeg. Why, have they asked for me?

Waitress: You didn't escape did you?

KGR: From where? Is this your first day?

Waitress: I'll get a manager!

Manager: Is there something wrong, sir?

KGR: I'm not sure, the waitress wanted to know if I'd escaped from a mental institution.

Manager: She did what?

KGR: I think she may be new.

Manager: I apologize, sir. Your lunch is free today.

KGR: Why, thank you. May I see a dessert menu

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The quest for the elusive red squirrell is coming to an end. i feel my skills are sharp and i'm ready to move on to more furtile grounds, as i may have completed squirrell genocide on my property. I'm not sure the nieghbors welcome my stealthy military maneuvers and my vast armament supply. I've heard a person can attract blackbirds/crows using an stuffed Owl. Maybe this is the next step in my War againest nature. It is legal to shoot magpies in Alberta? :confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It is legal to shoot magpies and crows in alberta!!! .... We used to get .50 for a pair of legs(or gopher/squirrel tails) at the ufa, when i was a kid on the farm...... Maybe you could supplement your armament?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never give up the good fight..always know they will be back.keep one eye open always and always keep your nuts safe...squirls eat them :eek:

Top Bottom