Visiting Revelstoke, looking for advice on FSR and single tracks

jovanmatic

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, hoping to get your help.

A friend and I are coming to Revelstoke Sep. 18-20 for three days of dirt bike riding on the local trails. I am a mid-level rider and my friend is a bit less experienced, so probably won't be doing highly-technical single track trails. With that in mind, any suggestions on favourite trails/FSRs that have good fun twists and turns and awesome scenery?

I was thinking on day 3 or our trip we ride up Mount Sproat to the top on the ATV trail there. I heard that thanks to the local ATV club, it is much easier to ride to ride this year. Would you still rate this as highly difficult?

If anyone is free those days to ride, let me know!

Jo

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, hoping to get your help.

A friend and I are coming to Revelstoke Sep. 18-20 for three days of dirt bike riding on the local trails. I am a mid-level rider and my friend is a bit less experienced, so probably won't be doing highly-technical single track trails. With that in mind, any suggestions on favourite trails/FSRs that have good fun twists and turns and awesome scenery?

I was thinking on day 3 or our trip we ride up Mount Sproat to the top on the ATV trail there. I heard that thanks to the local ATV club, it is much easier to ride to ride this year. Would you still rate this as highly difficult?

If anyone is free those days to ride, let me know!

Jo

For single track trails the Revy Riders Dirtbike Club has trails for all different skill levels check out the link below. The majority of the blue and all of the green trails can be ridden by less experienced riders depending on conditions. If it is raining or has been the rocks and roots on the trails can get pretty slick so extra caution needs to be taken.

If you want to ride FSR's the ATV club's website is a great resource as well. While I haven't done Sproat myself I would imagine that a dirtbike wouldn't have much trouble with an ATV trail.

Ride Guide | Revelstoke ATV Club

If you have any problems or questions when you're in town swing by Rough Country Marine in Revelstoke. Kevin and Kristie, the owners, are avid dirt bikers and will do their best to help you out.

Last edited:

jovanmatic

Reaction score
This is really helpful - thank you for the info - will definitely pay a visit to Kevin and Kristie.

Jo

Top Bottom