Video Section....Who Would Like to See it?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A sub-section or even a sticky in the Snowmobile Chat Forum (best place for it). A place for everyone to post their vids. Nothing I like to do better when it comes to sleddin vids....watch real people (especially members) tear it up. I have asked about this before. Can't remember the reasoning....I started one on another forum...HUGE success. 900 posts in 2 years! View count is retarded!!

Especially with the whole helmet cam era. So many peeps catching awesome stuff on camera now.

Who here would like to see this?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no uploading to site necesarry, peeps just provide links to where they have their vids uploaded. easy as pie....

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be in favor. Might lead to less unintentional "thread jacking" in some cases too.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be in favor. Might lead to less unintentional "thread jacking" in some cases too.

it does for sure. btw...great vids!

seriously, it is one of the most active topics on a huge sledding site. alot of great info gets passed around as well. editing/camera set ups/cameras.
i know there is a geek tech forum for that...but still. its been super handy, and i have seen some stellar vids...without haveing to go back ten pages to find it.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there should be a video section, and a photo section. And have like a photo of the day and video of the day. If anyone's ever been on www.pinkbike.com, they pretty much started out as a forum website, but now they have thousands of videos on there and millions of photos. Probably the biggest biking website on the Internet. Id like to see snowandmud take that path and be the biggest sled and quad website on the net.

Sent from a iPhone

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can start a thread and have a mod make it a sticky??

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had one, I asked the same question last year and we had sled vid sticky put up. Not sure what ever happened to it though

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had one, I asked the same question last year and we had sled vid sticky put up. Not sure what ever happened to it though

really? i had asked for one last season too and i was told it wouldnt fly....cant remember the exact terminology...lol

Top Bottom