Vegas NASCA

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots to do in Vegas!
Have lots of clothes. Can be VERY cold in the evening.
Ear Protection is a must.
World of Outlas sprint cars a great to see.
Hot Rods of Los Vegas was a great tour
Shelby Factory is cool to see.
You can buy a used tire for your coffee table bottom or for the shop!
Don't drive, or have a tailgate party. Use public transportion.
Take in the Bellagio smorg! You won't have to eat for the rest of the day.
Enjoy.:)

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We too are thinking about a Vegas race. We did Bristol last August,what a BLAST! You want loud,that track is deafening.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

rsw

Reaction score
How do you guys go about getting race tickets or travel packages any tips would be great

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is a tip - do not board the plane so drunk from the night before that after the plane takes off that the Stewardesses think your having a seizure.
When this happens they land the plane Boise ID (Military Base), they offload you, against your friends protest, and you will arrive late for the event (maybe).

Well that's what happened to some guys on our flight to NASCAR in Vegas...lol...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just found out the branch manager is doin vegas again this year and was offered by a couple of his buddies to do charolette. bugger:mad:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of extra stuff you can do there Scott, my advice is do some research into what turns your crank.

If it was up to " what turns my crank" I would spend the five days in a strip club living out some sort of Fear and loathing in Las Vegas scenario, But iam supposed to be " considering other peoples feelings" so I guess I will make do with the race.

Last edited:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are headin to Vegas on March10th but i'd love to see Monster Jam final down there, freestyle would be unreal with all the biggest names in the event.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
lots of extra stuff you can do there Scott, my advice is do some research into what turns your crank.

If it was up to " what turns my crank" I would spend the five days in a strip club living out some sort of Fear and loathing in Las Vegas scenario, But iam supposed to be " considering other peoples feelings" so I guess I will make do with the race.

Well if ya get a chance to sneak out, make it to the Sapphire Club for sure...trust me...:d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
finely some usefull advice,

If you show up in a cab, or on foot, its a $50 cover charge...If you call them, they will pick you up in a limo and no cover...

And yes 'Treasures' and the 'Spearmint Rhino' were also fun but Sapphire was our favorite...

Now if you get real wasted and some buddies suggest going to the 'Green Door'...DONT GO!!!!! No matter what, DONT GO lol...Thats all im saying about it, so if you do end up there and dont like it, dont say I didnt warn you LOL

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you guys go about getting race tickets or travel packages any tips would be great

Just grab tickets online. With the way the US economy has been, even the perennial sold out events like at Bristol have had tickets available. As for travel, the track's website will give you a good idea on where to stay and if you plan far enough ahead, watch for a seat sale.

Top Bottom