Vegas Indoor Gun Range....Anyone been?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for suggestions as to the best indoor range, the boy wants a taste of 'murican freedom. in the form of a fully automatic. gotta be some peeps here that have been to one....thanks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just walk down the street and there are peeps handing out brochures or discount coupons for that type of thing T. Just remember........don't do it the night before you fly home. Gun residue on you at airport security can be a pain in the azz. Lol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just walk down the street and there are peeps handing out brochures or discount coupons for that type of thing T. Just remember........don't do it the night before you fly home. Gun residue on you at airport security can be a pain in the azz. Lol.
lol....thanks Ken, I never even thought of that. from a bit of reading online it looks like there are some good discounts by booking early and ensuring you get to shoot the guns you want.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm pretty sure you will get the chance to shoot some really neat guns in those places. Go all Navy Seal on some of those targets. Lol.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cousins told me that there's much cheaper ranges outside of town where you can shoot some really big/cool stuff on a longer range for less than the indoor ranges in town charge.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for suggestions as to the best indoor range, the boy wants a taste of 'murican freedom. in the form of a fully automatic. gotta be some peeps here that have been to one....thanks

Go to 'The Gun Store' easy to find. Do the wall, pay the xtra $50.00 for a private range master and you get to bypass the line of peeps waiting.

Best range in Vegas.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cousins told me that there's much cheaper ranges outside of town where you can shoot some really big/cool stuff on a longer range for less than the indoor ranges in town charge.
thanks, I'll check into that

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The indoor skydiving is total blast too if your looking for other cool stuff to do.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The indoor skydiving is total blast too if your looking for other cool stuff to do.
cool, thanks. planning on doing some sightseeing if the weather is decent as to keep the kids entertained. my oldest is a gun nut and it's all he can talk about.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Dale said, i've been to the gun store. Super good time, Fully auto UZI, AK-74 (not 47), shotgun with slugs, .45, some gun thats super popular due to some video games i don't play lol.. (fully auto .223) Decent price. Lots of fun. Closes @ 6 tho, so get there early.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, thanks. planning on doing some sightseeing if the weather is decent as to keep the kids entertained. my oldest is a gun nut and it's all he can talk about.

There's a desert road to Havasu and the you can hit the dam also.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a desert road to Havasu and the you can hit the dam also.
nice, planning on doing the dam tour and a trip over the grand canyon in a bird. I'm going to rent a bike for a day as well, there's some cool spots to ride on a dual sport.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Las Vegas Motor Speedway while you are there. Drive an exotic car on there test track, maybe do a ride along or stock car driving experience at Richard Petty Driving Experience, the Carroll Shelby Museum is there or just sit on a bank out there and watch some pretty cool military planes flying across the road at Nellis Air Force Base.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Las Vegas Motor Speedway while you are there. Drive an exotic car on there test track, maybe do a ride along or stock car driving experience at Richard Petty Driving Experience, the Carroll Shelby Museum is there or just sit on a bank out there and watch some pretty cool military planes flying across the road at Nellis Air Force Base.
I sooooo want to do the Petty ride along....but I think I'll have to save that for another trip when the whole fam damily isn't along lol. I can shuck 'em for one day on this trip for the bike ride, the wife has never been there so I have to make sure she sees all the good stuff.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sooooo want to do the Petty ride along....but I think I'll have to save that for another trip when the whole fam damily isn't along lol. I can shuck 'em for one day on this trip for the bike ride, the wife has never been there so I have to make sure she sees all the good stuff.
Do the ride along with a pro driver. An hour out of your time with registration and the ride or the experience is 2.5-3hr with the registration,school, and ride. My family got a big kick out of watching me live out my dream. You won't regret it! Lol. And no I have no affiliation with RPM.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Machine Gun Vegas was great, my favorite gun was the Tommy gun......would go again for sure

Top Bottom