Vegas...any fun suggestions ?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear you could kill several days just looking at the new hotels....take a romantic gondolla ride at the Paris, visit the wax museum. Watch the fountains at the Belogio ( I tried to get a tour of the mechanical room for the fountains, but they thought I was nuts) it's amazing. Visit the tigers in the MGM Grand. The Majic Shop in the New York NewYork, ride the stratosphere sky jump.

Just dont make eye contact with the street people....when you hear the snap look away, and keep walking.

Checkin out what makes them fountians work would be way cool I think! There's gotta be some serious stuff down their!

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we got a fair deal. Hotel for 5 nights......... $90.72 including all fees and taxes. Total price, not per night.
Yippee !!!!!!!

Sooooooo excited. :)

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are planning to head to Vegas for our 10 year. Any normal, serious suggestions? Never been there and some people on here are pretty twisted.

:)

Thanks in advance !

Go on to Vegas.com
You can check out available shows that are playing while you are there as well as tours.
The web site gives a description of what the show is all about and you can see if it fits your taste.
There is a good City tour, double decker bus.
Hoover Dam as others have mentioned, and we have also went Zip Linning at Bootleg Canyon out at Boulder. Awsome experience if you've never been, 6mph and almost a 1/2 mile on one of the four lines.
Stay away from the Buffets, dog food at best.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first time going there, everything is awesome. If you like automatic weapons, check out the Las Vegas Gun Store and Bass pro shop it is pretty cool if your into camping/hunting/fishing. Freemont street is pretty good time. lots of history in old vegas.

Attachments

• HPIM1232.jpg
    HPIM1232.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Vegas 023.jpg
    Vegas 023.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Vegas 026.jpg
    Vegas 026.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 123

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vegas extream skydiving. Absolutely awswome. best 200 bucks ever spent.
without doubt the Spearmint Rihno.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Besides tommy lee and my new bff the blonde stripper, I did not enjoy the spearmint as much as I thought I would. It was crazy expensive and packed wall to wall with people. We couldn't get a table without prior reservations either. I think next time we will try sapphires.....

Zumanity was awesome.....

Holly madison peep show was not. It was such a waste of $120 a ticket.

Wear comfy shoes even if you think they are ugly.

Tell your wife to bring flats (saw way too many girls holding their heels walking barefoot on the strip...gross)

Clothing is apparently optional as well.

Drinks are EXPENSIVE, especially at the pool.

Good food is hard to find after 10pm.

Bring visine, advil, pepto and stock up on the 5 hour energys. (You will take at least 2 during the hours of 10pm-5am)

Be prepared to spend at least 6 hours at the outlet mall.

Party like a rockstar! Vegas is what memories are made of :d

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Besides tommy lee and my new bff the blonde stripper, I did not enjoy the spearmint as much as I thought I would. It was crazy expensive and packed wall to wall with people. We couldn't get a table without prior reservations either. I think next time we will try sapphires.....

Zumanity was awesome.....

Holly madison peep show was not. It was such a waste of $120 a ticket.

Wear comfy shoes even if you think they are ugly.

Tell your wife to bring flats (saw way too many girls holding their heels walking barefoot on the strip...gross)

Clothing is apparently optional as well.

Drinks are EXPENSIVE, especially at the pool.

Good food is hard to find after 10pm.

Bring visine, advil, pepto and stock up on the 5 hour energys. (You will take at least 2 during the hours of 10pm-5am)

Be prepared to spend at least 6 hours at the outlet mall.

Party like a rockstar! Vegas is what memories are made of :d

Sapphire Club is awesome....so Ive heard LOL....

Oh that was until my wife got on stage...Just cause the strippers say its ok doesnt not make it so...

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I could tell you many things about how a strip club works thanks to my 2 hour conversation with a stripper who did not feel like "working"........

Like for instance, they pay the club 200 a night to work and must stay for 6hrs.

They have 8000 girls on call at any given time.

A bad night is $2000, an average night is $4000.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I could tell you many things about how a strip club works thanks to my 2 hour conversation with a stripper who did not feel like "working"........

Like for instance, they pay the club 200 a night to work and must stay for 6hrs.

They have 8000 girls on call at any given time.

A bad night is $2000, an average night is $4000.

Ya I believe it...pretty sure a couple upgraded their houses after we were there...Might have put one through college too...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive a Nascar Sprint Cup car at Richard Petty Driving Experience at a 145mph at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. There is nothing better. While out there check out the Carroll Shelby museum and manufacturing plant. Lot's of cool Mustangs.:d

Top Bottom