Vega / Long Island Lake Trails? Dirt Bike...

albertajunkie

Reaction score
Anyone been to Vega or Long Island Lake Trails this year? Been there lots of times, Just wondering what the tight wooded trails are like this early in the year, i.e ice/mud.thnx... Been riding bruderheim for a couple of weeks, good to go. A few creek crossings are passable for dirt bikers. Any Info would be awsome!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to Vega yet, but I've been to Long Island and Vega is probably gonna have better conditions this time of year regardless cuz I think its mostly sand... Long Island Lake is awesome, one of my fav places by far but because its fairly treed in, likely that its gonna be really sloppy. There is sand there too just not a lot.. but its got a bit of everything and lots of trails. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you more about Vega as I'm only going by what I've heard...either way, Bruderhiem is lame-o.. well, IMO. Been riding there for years and it gets boring I guess lol, it suffices when you dont wanna drive far I guess..

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vega is a great place to ride, thers lots of hills and bumps. you can ride wide open trails or some twisting burms. long island and vega are my favorite places to ride :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode Vega the other day for the first time, was alright but my buddy led us into a single track in the bush and I somehow managed to backflip my bike (while climbing a steep, narrow, rooty hill) , I obviously let the bike go but my hand slipped on the throttle as the honda slipped up from underneath me and it did the complete blackflip, and landed in a tree upside down... wish I woulda got a pic of it but I was worried about all the fuel spilling out all over the place I had to get the bike down outta the tree... I was lucky that the tree and branches caught it..otherwise it would have kept backflipping down the hill. Only minor damage to my rear fender, but it's still in tact!:d

Top Bottom