Value of 2007 M8 ?

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 M8. Not really sure what its worth it has a 162 powerclaw, mbrp can, hmp lightweight seat, 2 wheel kit, 2.5 inch riser. Odometer reads 4800 kms.
The sled is in excelent shape minus some minor craks in the hood.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 M8. Not really sure what its worth it has a 162 powerclaw, mbrp can, hmp lightweight seat, 2 wheel kit, 2.5 inch riser. Odometer reads 4800 kms.
The sled is in excelent shape minus some minor craks in the hood.
Just a comparision - I sold my wife's 2008 M8 with a 162 x 2.5" Challenger extreme, BDX lightweight gearset, BDX steering post support, 09 rear tunnel and cooler, 2 wheel kit, can, & boyesen rage cages, telescopic riser, windshield and tunnel bags, gas rack, burandt suspension upgrade with 1020 miles and no damage for $6300. Sled was in mint (showroom) condition - no cracks in plastic or scuffs anywhere.So based on what you're selling I'm gonna guess about $3500 - probably not what you wanted to hear...

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's good enough to pass down to your kids or your buddy's kid don't get rid of it. They aren't the most searched for sled. Like my 700 rmk they will out last most 800's. It could make a good back up sled for trips to the mountains.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's good enough to pass down to your kids or your buddy's kid don't get rid of it. They aren't the most searched for sled. Like my 700 rmk they will out last most 800's. It could make a good back up sled for trips to the mountains.

Ya lol im only 16 but I was hoping I could get around 4500.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a comparision - I sold my wife's 2008 M8 with a 162 x 2.5" Challenger extreme, BDX lightweight gearset, BDX steering post support, 09 rear tunnel and cooler, 2 wheel kit, can, & boyesen rage cages, telescopic riser, windshield and tunnel bags, gas rack, burandt suspension upgrade with 1020 miles and no damage for $6300. Sled was in mint (showroom) condition - no cracks in plastic or scuffs anywhere.So based on what you're selling I'm gonna guess about $3500 - probably not what you wanted to hear...
Nope not what I wanted to hear though I honestly think I could get more then that like I say, the sled is in excelent shape other than some very minor cracks in the hood. I am very particular about my stuff and the only reason the hood is cracked is because of a tree. Other than that i put on a new primary last year, rebuilt the secondary, rebearinged the DD, and the tunnel is polished.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not what I wanted to hear though I honestly think I could get more then that like I say, the sled is in excelent shape other than some very minor cracks in the hood. I am very particular about my stuff and the only reason the hood is cracked is because of a tree. Other than that i put on a new primary last year, rebuilt the secondary, rebearinged the DD, and the tunnel is polished.

If you can hold out till closer to winter you should be able to your 4500.00.Pictures will help with your sale.It is not a very desirable year for some but with M7's going for between 3500 and 4000 you should get your money out of it.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im going to wait until after the sled show. I think 4500 is a pretty resonable price I gess we will see when its time to make a deal. Dont want to keep it as I want to buy either a new non current cat or used m8 oer 1000 o a pro.If I do keep it the top end will be rebuilt and rear skid and a-arms will get new bushings as preentative maintenanceso that alone is around 800 - 1000. Lots cheaper than a new sled but Im leaning towards new.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's a doo but I'm having trouble getting $6000 for a 2010 163" Summit. So quit dreaming and look at reality......
Ya it must be wore out. And it more than likely has a bent crank. How many kms?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
He's got an M8 not an M7 as some have eluded too on here....

$4500 to $5000 is not unreasonable once the snow flies, market is flooded right now so it is tough to sell anything, ask maxwell & fernie...

I paid $4900 for my 07 M8 snowpro 153 last year and it was a really good deal at the time compared to what else was out there.

Take it with you to the sled show all cleaned up and in a truck with a fore sale sign and a $4500 tag on it, I would think it would sell

Ian

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's got an M8 not an M7 as some have eluded too on here....

$4500 to $5000 is not unreasonable once the snow flies, market is flooded right now so it is tough to sell anything, ask maxwell & fernie...

I paid $4900 for my 07 M8 snowpro 153 last year and it was a really good deal at the time compared to what else was out there.

Take it with you to the sled show all cleaned up and in a truck with a fore sale sign and a $4500 tag on it, I would think it would sell

Ian
Ya that's what I was going to do I think it should sell.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i would ask 5500 for mine right now and probably settle for 4500, thats my plan when im ready to sell, put her up on the deck with a sign.

hey fernie, did i read somewhere you would be able to do financing on your sled?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
don't think you'd like his terms....

i would ask 5500 for mine right now and probably settle for 4500, thats my plan when im ready to sell, put her up on the deck with a sign.

hey fernie, did i read somewhere you would be able to do financing on your sled?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
...................hey fernie, did i read somewhere you would be able to do financing on your sled?

don't think you'd like his terms....

Yes, you read correctly and Bogger is probably correct also.

It was $10,000 down and the rest upon pick up.

I am not a bank and I don't finance my own toys so as far as anyone else's toys, yes I would but the terms are a little stringent!

Sorry bud!

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's a doo but I'm having trouble getting $6000 for a 2010 163" Summit. So quit dreaming and look at reality......
I'm not a doo guy but 6000 for a 2010 summit is giving it away. That sled is worth more than that
closer to sledding season but u have to wait. Sold my 2007 rs vector a few yrs ago and I had lots of guys wanting me to give it away for free but in the end I got what I was asking for it because to many sleds are bagged. The guy who finaly bought it said he had seen a few other sleds for a little less money but not in as good a shape, so if it's in as good a shape as u say wait u will get what u are asking. Alot of guys are looking for the m7 because it's a very reliable sled by it's rep so I would wait.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5-5500.00 shouldn't be a problem especially when the snow flies. Like mentioned before M7's go for 4500.00

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold my 2007 M8 last year for $5250, it had about the same amount of KM's that yours has. It was Bone stock but in good condition. It took a couple months to sell but if you have the time to wait you should be able to get $4500 - $5000 i would think.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends on the condition of the sled. I sold my m7 two years ago for 6500$ and sold my m1000 last year for 3500$... Condition means a lot to me. If I see two 2007 m8's, one is higher miles but in mint shape and the other is low miles but has obviously seen its fair share of abuse, I'd pay the extra 1000$ for a higher miled good condition sled. Just my 0.02$ worth.

Top Bottom