Valemount

kimwin

Reaction score
hey all. back from 3 day of great weather out at valmount the guys that we were with found some nice untouched play area's. rick's mod broke down but he was able to rent an xp 800 for the next to days (he'd rather have his mod back) lol . great food at the loose moos pub and the caribou grill. i will see if i can get some pics up on here. hope to get in one more ride for the year?? we did book rooms out at revey for the 14th to the 20th of april. hope to see or meet some of u there!!:ThumbsupMsn:

Attachments

• DSC03550.jpg
    DSC03550.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC03592.jpg
    DSC03592.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC03557.jpg
    DSC03557.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC03605.jpg
    DSC03605.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC03595.jpg
    DSC03595.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 147

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, good to hear that you all had a good couple of days riding, not good about the break downs, better luck next time!!!:cool:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you had a good weekend. Next time hopefully we will have room for you here.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your group had an awesome time in Valemount... sweet pictures... :perfect10: Is that you in the 3rd pic stuck??? The snow looks great.... and deep :D Did you make it into Millage???

hey all. back from 3 day of great weather out at valmount the guys that we were with found some nice untouched play area's. rick's mod broke down but he was able to rent an xp 800 for the next to days (he'd rather have his mod back) lol . great food at the loose moos pub and the caribou grill. i will see if i can get some pics up on here. hope to get in one more ride for the year?? we did book rooms out at revey for the 14th to the 20th of april. hope to see or meet some of u there!!:ThumbsupMsn:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great. We'll be heading out this Thurs for 4 days of ridng in Valemount.

Hey TMIX, I would like to say Thanks for the touque. I was in Vale back in Feb and picked it up off the trail. Just dug it out of the back of the sled this wknd and it says "RENE'S VACUUM" on it.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem my tunnel bag blew up and i lost almost everything from tools to toques, hope it keeps your melon warm... Let Ur Snow!!!:cool::D

kimwin

Reaction score
nope that 's not me stuck that was rick and his mod before it broke down about 5 hrs. later. bbtoys yes we would have loved to stayed there, next time i will see if we can get our poop in a group so that we will be able to give you guys more notice. not to bad at the Canadian lodge the only thing i wish they would change is the time the hot tub closes (9pm) little later would be better.

Top Bottom