sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
13AB19F5-5EEC-4F41-A0CF-FB7771F577C6.jpeg
Well off to a good start

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you are all staying warm while having a little fun.

Just an important note on Clemina. We have been trying a new solution for access due to the industrial activity in the area, but due to safety issues associated with the narrow path we are forced to use, the first 2km of this trail will NOT BE GROOMED.

We will continue to try to find a solution but please expect the first 2km to be unpleasant....we promise the next 24km will be fantastic!

Ride safe and stay warm!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what he's really trying to say is; Stay away from Clemina. It's just not worth it. Snow probably sucks in there anyways.
It was terrible a couple days ago. Dropped in to Goats Ridge on boxing day, and burned all my gas just trying to stay on top of all the untouched powder. Would not recommend.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All three of our main riding zones got a fresh shave last night and we have had reports of 20-30cms of snow in the alpine areas as of yesterday afternoon, and another 10cms in the valley bottom this morning as reported from trailhead staff.

Sounds like a bit of a reload to start the week off right! All riding areas are being regularly maintained and it is winter business as usual around here. It's a great time to #ridevalemount

Any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us at the VARDA office.

Attachments

• 20211204_122337.jpg
    20211204_122337.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 284

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We hope everyone is enjoying an awesome weekend on the snow.

NOTICE for Sunday Jan 9th. There will be a machine working the beginning 2km of the Clemina trail first thing in the morning. They will likely be on the trail for a couple of hours so please use caution

We are so very thankful to our industrial partners for this level of support and cooperation.

We thank you all for your understanding as patience and we work at solutions for this short section. Hopefully we have found a solution that will work for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope everyones having a good year so far.
I am posting this because there is 4 of us that have never been to Valemount before. We will be heading out that way and staying in Valemount.
I am wondering if there is anyone looking for a group to tag along with that knows the area? or if there is someone looking to make a couple bucks
to show us around. please pm me.

Thanks

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom