Using a Uhaul trailer for sleds?

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got two M series in a 6x14 UHaul but it was not pretty!! One each way and lots of scrapes and watch your head on the low roof. Also rent for a weekend of "intown Use". Way cheaper!!

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really? Come on, the guy asks a legitimate question cause obviously doesn't have a trailer to take the toys to the hill and that's your answer.

Not sure the size of trailer you would need but my simple answer would be to measure length and with of sleds and see what they have. And go from there. Load one forward and the other backwards. Or side by each. What ever works. Cheap way to go and enclosed from the elements. Just my 2c

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever rent a uhaul trailer for sleds? How big would I need to fit 2 163s?

Thanks

my old one was 7x14
2012-06-20 19.44.08.jpg

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Come on, the guy asks a legitimate question cause obviously doesn't have a trailer to take the toys to the hill and that's your answer.

Not sure the size of trailer you would need but my simple answer would be to measure length and with of sleds and see what they have. And go from there. Load one forward and the other backwards. Or side by each. What ever works. Cheap way to go and enclosed from the elements. Just my 2c
I didnt know UHAUL rented sled trailers.

Korey

Reaction score
Check out beothuk rentals in edmonton rented a two place from there before forget the cost but dont think it was too much. I used uhaul before wasn't real successful

Top Bottom