unpleasant experience

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well slb thanks but no thanks. although it would be nice to meet you i think ill find the money other ways:d. besides ill be starting off at oakley mechanic right away.

well rocket i got to be honest. you are right. but live while you can. and i dont mean go out and start ripping around 50 mph with no helmet but just be smart. and i am and so are my buddys and if they aint we make sure they are.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If someone offered to buy me gear...no strings...I'd quitely step up and take it...you don't have to be ashamed....take the offer or go buy the chest protection tomorrow...

wel slb thanks but no thanks. although it would be nice to meet you i think ill find the money other ways:d. besides ill be starting off at oakley mechanic right away.

well rocket i got to be honest. you are right. but live while you can. and i dont mean go out and start ripping around 50 mph ith no elmet but just be smart. and i am and so are my buddys and if they aint we make sure they are.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Under proper conditions...Under proper training and supervision....and at the very least UNDER the proper protection.........Do you not grasp any of this......lay-off the DOPE and learn something.

thats not cool. dont ever accuse me of doing drugs. i dont care if your kidding. just dont.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone offered to buy me gear...no strings...I'd quitely step up and take it...you don't have to be ashamed....take the offer or go buy the chest protection tomorrow...

im flattered and all slb but think of it from my parents view. im going to go get mony from a guy i met on the internet? aint going to fly with them:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Frick, I just about had to change my drawers after reading that...OK, you've proved you are not stupid...good call. Never thought of it that way.
Very good answer....so wil you get the chest protector???

im flattered and all slb but think of it from my parents view. im going to go get mony from a guy i met on the internet? aint going to fly with them:d

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh the innocents of youth... or should I day ignorance of youth. We've all been there, take the advise from us older guys and maybe save yourself some suffering. I'm trying to teach my own kids all about this right now.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So what have you broken within the last couple of years Scotty? Gear issue or bad landing???

Oh the innocents of youth... or should I day ignorance of youth. We've all been there, take the advise from us older guys and maybe save yourself some suffering. I'm trying to teach my own kids all about this right now.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frick, I just about had to change my drawers after reading that...OK, you've proved you are not stupid...good call. Never thought of it that way.
Very good answer....so wil you get the chest protector???

ummm i never said that it wasnt in my plans to NOT get one.

this is in fact what im saving up for.....

Chest protector-80bucks
elbow pads- 50 bucks
boots- 175 bucks
shinpads- 80 bucks
neck brace 130 bucks

total- 515 bucks....
total in my account..... 15.27 $

i gotta ways to go....

sorry for making you stain your good pants:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
No insult intended...but as we said...and not to repeat myself ----but buy the gear first...wear it always...live to ride another day. Do you have the courage to stop riding till you have the gear?

ummm i never said that it wasnt in my plans to NOT get one.

this is in fact what im saving up for.....

Chest protector-80bucks
elbow pads- 50 bucks
boots- 175 bucks
shinpads- 80 bucks
neck brace 130 bucks

total- 515 bucks....
total in my account..... 15.27 $

i gotta ways to go....

sorry for making you stain your good pants:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats not cool. dont ever accuse me of doing drugs. i dont care if your kidding. just dont.

Then Dont act like one....Crack heads have no respect for life just like you!!! Your posts of your potential accidents truthful or made up are making a mockery of the biggest issue this site is dealing with right now.
Who said I was kidding,I was assuming by your actions you where under the influence of something........

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No insult intended...but as we said...and not to repeat myself ----but buy the gear first...wear it always...live to ride another day. Do you have the courage to stop riding till you have the gear?

sorry slb i know you meant nothing. and uhhh...... i wont have 500 bucks for a LONG time....... and its in my plans and if i magically had 500 bucks id be buying some right now but unless you ship me money :d i aint gunna have it like i said for a long time.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Snotty, he's got you there...sorry man.
Why because I have the balls to ask what other are chicken chit to do.Peeps on here are either thinking 3 things
1..Drugs or Booze
2..Know it all smart ass who craves attention
3..Stupid
Pick one BunnyMAN

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then Dont act like one....Crack heads have no respect for life just like you!!! Your posts of your potential accidents truthful or made up are making a mockery of the biggest issue this site is dealing with right now.
Who said I was kidding,I was assuming by your actions you where under the influence of something........

im against not wearing helmets! and wrecking trails. ive took my kubota and built gaps and stuff and i've made videos of them. im VERY good at what i do and its what i like to do. today i made a mistake by leaning forward and not quite gasing it enough so i landed part on the slope and thats why i hit the speedometer. it wasnt like a 15 foot jump anyway. and thanks for voicing your concern and im not here to tell you your wrong cause i also think your right.
YES everybody i made a mistake. that doesnt mean im going to quit. YES i need to buy gear. when i get MONEY!
YES im slightly reckless. what kid isnt??\
i apolagize if i insulted anyone from my previous comments. im here on s&m to talk to people and learn stuff and have fun not TO ARGUE bout something both people agree wiht.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what have you broken within the last couple of years Scotty? Gear issue or bad landing???

Well, nothing lately? I have broken my collerbone twice years ago. first time on a bike, second time (same clavacle) flag football. Broke my nose twice playing hockey since I was 25. Many stiches in the last 10 years as well, mostly stupid stuff like running into someones crosscheck???

If I could count the times I have been lucky while quading or sledding and not being injured they would be plenty, it's a dangerous sport and the proper gear is a must. I slow down every year as most of us maturing dudes seam to do. :d

Was that a good answer???

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why because I have the balls to ask what other are chicken chit to do.Peeps on here are either thinking 3 things
1..Drugs or Booze
2..Know it all smart ass who craves attention
3..Stupid
Pick one BunnyMAN

do have something against kids???????
1. i live next to dealers and junkies and some are my friends and i look DOWN ON THEM!!!!

2. I admit that im not the sharpest tool in the shed and i could care less what you thought of me.

Slb whats basic gear?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, nothing lately? I have broken my collerbone twice years ago. first time on a bike, second time (same clavacle) flag football. Broke my nose twice playing hockey since I was 25. Many stiches in the last 10 years as well, mostly stupid stuff like running into someones crosscheck???

If I could count the times I have been lucky while quading or sledding and not being injured they would be plenty, it's a dangerous sport and the proper gear is a must. I slow down every year as most of us maturing dudes seam to do. :d

Was that a good answer???
Yup I agree....Old fugg Too....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do have something against kids???????
1. i live next to dealers and junkies and some are my friends and i look DOWN ON THEM!!!!

2. I admit that im not the sharpest tool in the shed and i could care less what you thought of me.

Slb whats basic gear?
If in fact these so called accident and close calls are the truth.....You are setting a example to all young riders that Full protection is over rated......LOOK LOOK at me I'am Skyboy and I ride without full protection and I've survived 2 so called accidents.....
I'am glad your not a crack head.....
Go ask anyone on here I dont give a crap what anyone thinks of me. But I do care about how the sport is protrayed.
AND MY OFFER STILL STANDS...TO GET YOU INTO A TEK VEST..
p.s. I have nothing against kids.....ask anyone on here I speak of my kids and grandkids all the time.....Properlly trained young people will become the GOOD EXAMPLES of our Sport.

Top Bottom