Unbelievable .....?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For 2 straight hours the tesla parked in my driveway was making a loud fan type noise, i guess it was trying to cool the car down sitting in the sunshine. I am not to sure how much battery power that takes to do that. It loses a bunch of power in the winter as well just sitting there. So it is best to build a heated and air-condition shop to house these things.

Probably trying to stop itself from bursting into flames.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing no other member on this forum does that..

You only call it out when you don't agree with the topic at hand.
ha, read what you just posted, think about it, read it again! does it make sense to you? ha you know what an oxymoron is? very telling.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no.... the greenies think all the lithium batteries and charging stations come from the end of 🌈s
i'm not really sure they know. if we are having brown outs now wait for when 25% of road vehicles are electric, never mind 50-75%. oh well ,live and learn.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad news for the plaid plus 830k range ev car... it got canceled. The owner is still alive and manage to make it out in nick of time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i've seen, i don't care if anyone has an EV. totally up to you! what ticks me off is the money being spent to enable rich people to play enviro hero to own these. the average SJW can't afford a bus pass let alone one of these vehicles, still in moms basement. So the government subsidies goes to the wealthy, who can already afford to pay for this new tech. if it is so good, why not let the market take care of it's self? i see it as a disaster, another take from the poor to help richy rich's bank account.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i've seen, i don't care if anyone has an EV. totally up to you! what ticks me off is the money being spent to enable rich people to play enviro hero to own these. the average SJW can't afford a bus pass let alone one of these vehicles, still in moms basement. So the government subsidies goes to the wealthy, who can already afford to pay for this new tech. if it is so good, why not let the market take care of it's self? i see it as a disaster, another take from the poor to help richy rich's bank account.
Is someone buying a $50k car these days considered "wealthy" ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
compared to someone buying a bus pass yup. you also forget most buy crap on time, so i really don't consider them wealthy, likely poor slob trying to keep up with the Jones. lol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 150ah in this battery it takes months to get here. A 30lb thrust minn kota C2 motor will run for 6hrs on full throttle with a 150ah battery, and days on the lower settings. My battery indicator is off it runs out when indicating 67% charge. This one in the picture is 200ah.

Top Bottom