UFC in east Edmonton, or Sherwood Park?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm staying in Sherwood Park this weekend and want to catch the fight after the sled show. Anyone know where a bar or lounge might have it?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I would suggest average joe's sports bar in sherwood park on baseline road for sure... 20+ big t.v.'s and they carry everything!!! Including our monthly snowandmud suds nite..... Lol

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest average joe's sports bar in sherwood park on baseline road for sure... 20+ big t.v.'s and they carry everything!!! Including our monthly snowandmud suds nite..... Lol

That might be a tough one as we will be watching the Esks get kicked in the arse by the RIDERS

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
are you saying that the fight won't be on the screens there? Where is average joes? My hotel is on broadmore.

they play every sport that is on any channel all at once, even if there is a big game, they still show all sports that are live/current........ No worries, you'll be able to watch it....AND TAKE IN THE ESKIES BEATING UP ON THE RIDERS TOO.... LOL

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they play every sport that is on any channel all at once, even if there is a big game, they still show all sports that are live/current........ No worries, you'll be able to watch it....AND TAKE IN THE ESKIES BEATING UP ON THE RIDERS TOO.... LOL

Ric you must be delirious from standing up all day at the snow show AHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom