Tylerg: Computer Repairman(better Than Geek Squad)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Tylerg: Computer Repairman Extraordinaire!!!!!!!!!!!

TYLERG IS MY HERO.... HE JUST SPENT A LOT OF TIME, BUT CLEANED OUT AND REINSTALLED EVERYTHING IN OUR 2ND(KID'S) COMPUTER. PROBLEM STARTED A FEW MONTHS AFTER WE BOUGHT IT AND THE KIDS WERE FIGHTING OVER THE COMPUTER AND 1 OF THEM PULLED THE PLUG AND WE LOST ALL KINDS OF PROGRAMS.... NOW WORKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! THANK-YOU TYLERG ...

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No Problem Summitric, Glad we got it up and running for ya. It's always a long process reloading but its back up and running, and managed to keep all the kids songs & pictures etc in place.

Anyone else need computer work done? :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Anyone else need computer work done? :D

RIDE ON !!... TG. This could be the start, May not have to look for a job much longer !!!!..... For now ya can just Drink some of Summitric's beer !! :D :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

RIDE ON !!... TG. This could be the start, May not have to look for a job much longer !!!!..... For now ya can just Drink some of Summitric's beer !! :D :)

I'm back to work at 8am tomorrow anyways, this is just something I'll do on the side.

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks Again Tylerg.... Jr. Highmark Says He Has Found Several Of His Older Games, And Lots Of Programs He Forgot About... Weird Eh?? Says It Seems To Operate Quicker Too. Thanks Again Tylerg.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Again Tylerg.... Jr. Highmark Says He Has Found Several Of His Older Games, And Lots Of Programs He Forgot About... Weird Eh?? Says It Seems To Operate Quicker Too. Thanks Again Tylerg.

good to hear, looks like it might have been a virus that caused your problems. not for sure though.

Glad he found all his games, let me know if your daughter can't find some of her stuff and I'll see if i can help you find it.

TG

GRD

Reaction score
good to hear, looks like it might have been a virus that caused your problems. not for sure though.

Glad he found all his games, let me know if your daughter can't find some of her stuff and I'll see if i can help you find it.

TG

What are you doing for work now TylerG?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
What are you doing for work now TylerG?

working for a company that does audio visual and video conferencing equipment, I'll be programming controllers, and doing general IT work around the office.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats on the new job as well...so will this be Monday to Friday 8-5 or what?

for the most part yes, unless there are rental shows that I'm required to be at for backup, or if there is overtime required, then i can either bank it or get it paid out.

I'll see ya tonight bugs.

Top Bottom