Twisted turbo boost-it box m1000

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Starts runs for about a minute leans out and dies ??? Runs like crap wont pull clean... afr all over the place...

Where do I start !!!
Changed the stator the end of last season. Changed the Ecu, ccu, wireing harnes, injectors, restor in place of the pip sensor, everything from handel bars, taillights, hood harnis, brake sensor revers beeper, diomond drive motor.. all disconected.. 41 psi...no leaks checked crank seals, reeds, new plug wires

The only thing I havent changed was the coils and the engine and the water temp sensor...

Anyone that can figure out this problem I will send you 500 bucks..

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did u install a factory stator or an after market one. I puit an aftermarket one one last year and it lasted 8km then a wire came off the startor. It now has a cat one in it.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try taking the intake and exhaust side off the turbo see if it wil run without the turbo being hooked up

Sent from my iPhone using

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Have you tried changing the fuel pump. See plenty of them fail with guys running straight Av gas.

Lotza boost

Reaction score
If my fuel pump was failing wouldent is drop in presure.. rail presure is 41 psi... never goes below 41 psi

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Should have said i found out the problem a few months ago....Turned out to be a faulty servo motor that was not throwing a code... and had doubed up m1000 reeds... went back to stock reeds and changed out the servo motor and swaped the resistor for a pipe sensor I had in there and she runs like a top with the attitude box... thanks for all the replys I was just fustrated and walked away from it for awhile....

Top Bottom