Turbo Rhino

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a turbo rhino.I got permission to get one next year and I think I,m going to go with Alpine

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at doing an Outy 800 swap instead? By the time you do the turbo right, stud the head, piston, rad and replace the wet clutch, it might be cheaper. The Can Am motor will definately be more reliable in the end also.
Or start with a Teryx or Prowler.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teryx with a 840BB kit. They make like 85rwhp. And the new turbo kit for the teryx makes 96rwhp. Id look for a teryx, i know i sounds biast but i got 1500km on mine since march and no issues yet. mine hauls really good and i only got exhaust,intake and a cluthc kit and fuel controller. Id stay away from the turbo's personally.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My only concern would be water and mud.I would make sure that the filter is high enough.I think that Alpine would have thought about that.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Teryx with a 840BB kit. They make like 85rwhp. And the new turbo kit for the teryx makes 96rwhp. Id look for a teryx, i know i sounds biast but i got 1500km on mine since march and no issues yet. mine hauls really good and i only got exhaust,intake and a cluthc kit and fuel controller. Id stay away from the turbo's personally.

id like to see the dyno of that! the 750 motor makes about 54ponies at the crank and probably 40 (being generous) rwhp.

so to gain 45hp on a bbk?

never seen a turbo rhino but the teryx and rzr go like snot

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to see the dyno of that! the 750 motor makes about 54ponies at the crank and probably 40 (being generous) rwhp.

so to gain 45hp on a bbk?

never seen a turbo rhino but the teryx and rzr go like snot

Contact FST in the states. He has the sheets. Those HC 840BB make alot of power man. I know the one guy we used to ride with had one of them in his brute and that thing was a monster. It made my brute feel weak. I personally wouldnt turbo my teryx for the reasons above(water,mud,etc). I would go to a BB first(1400 for a BB 5-6k for a turbo). Look around but some of these BB Kits with porting and pipes and such make alot of power. From what i have read he is trying to build a 1000 kit(strocker) for the teryx that will suposably make over 130hp.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a turbo rhino.I got permission to get one next year and I think I,m going to go with Alpine

Nice:cool:. I would think a supercharger would be better but what the hell do I know!!! Congrats on BOTH accounts!!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom