Tumbler Ridge Quadding

Jdubbs

Reaction score
Planning to go out to the Tumbler area for some rustic quadding and camping. Does anyone have a suggestion for a backwoods area to camp by a creek to quad for 3 days of different destinations?

tbosch

Reaction score
Planning to go out to the Tumbler area for some rustic quadding and camping. Does anyone have a suggestion for a backwoods area to camp by a creek to quad for 3 days of different destinations?

I just got back from there and the trails and rivers are literally endless. There are spots within 5 minutes of town that you would never know there is a town nearby. I really liked the area along the wolverine river on the wolverine FSR road towards chetwynd, but if you head down the road towards kinuseo falls there are pull out camp sites all along the upper murray river that looked wicked and cutlines with quad trails on them going every which way. I'm sure theres dozens more spots within half hour of town to camp and quad but I only had two days to explore while I was there.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

Send a private message to Imsick on here..He is from Tumbler Ridge.I am sure he would give ya some tips

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when u coming up here I live in chetwynd and maybe able to show u some areas if I have my quad by then. about a hour from tumbler is the wapti rec area nice ride to onion lake its a all day ride but great views from the top of the mountains let me know when u are coming as I know a few others that are intrested in the ride to onion lake as well

Emt Worker

Reaction score
That is a great Idea. Now I just have to gps some of the stuff around here and figure out how to send you the data.

Emt Worker

Reaction score
I have a Garmin GPS for my truck but I bring it with me in my quad. It has a tracking function but I don't think I can upload it into my computer. I hope you get a lot of people sending maps. I've looked and looked for maps online and haven't found too much; and nothing like you are trying. Good Luck! :bike:

techgreg

Reaction score
I have a Garmin GPS for my truck but I bring it with me in my quad. It has a tracking function but I don't think I can upload it into my computer. I hope you get a lot of people sending maps. I've looked and looked for maps online and haven't found too much; and nothing like you are trying. Good Luck! :bike:

Yeah, I just got back into riding again here this spring, and I found the same issue... very little to no info on trails posted on the internet, especially for up north here. In my frustration I decided to create what I felt was missing for all of us ATV'ers and Dirt Bikers. I'm middle aged, so I'm not a hot shot when it comes to creating web pages, but I'll do my best for ya guys!

What model of GPS do you have? Maybe I can look it up and see if I can figure out how to get the tracks off of it and into a computer for you?

Top Bottom