Tuff Jug with Ripper Cap

DUS

Reaction score
Looking at possibly grabbing a couple of these to fill an XM.
Does anyone have any experience with them? Do they work well? Does the ripper spoutfit into the XM gas tank properly and allow the ripper cap to function as intended?
Thanks
RURR6.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQZABtp-Cc

Last edited:

roughriders

Reaction score
they work great, just cant say on the XM. but you can manually pull up the spout anyway. just dont leave them in the sun, they get f@!ked real quick

• Thanks
Reactions: DUS

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at possibly grabbing a couple of these to fill an XM.
Does anyone have any experience with them? Do they work well? Does the ripper spoutfit into the XM gas tank properly and allow the ripper cap to function as intended?
Thanks
View attachment 213630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQZABtp-Cc

They work quite well. You have to make sure the air tube is installed in the cap, I usually route mine through the handle. When I'm filling I press the spout hard to the tank so it seals. When the tank is full it just stops filling. You only need to be careful when you break the seal sometimes it tries to burp back at you.

• Thanks
Reactions: DUS

DUS

Reaction score
They work quite well. You have to make sure the air tube is installed in the cap, I usually route mine through the handle. When I'm filling I press the spout hard to the tank so it seals. When the tank is full it just stops filling. You only need to be careful when you break the seal sometimes it tries to burp back at you.

I was worried the tip of the ripper cap would bottom out in the sled tank before allowing the ripper cap to flow properly. Sounds like this isn’t the case.
Thanks

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can this spout go on to an normal VP clear jug or similar? the ones with the 3" opening

Top Bottom