Trying to do it all this week!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Figured I had some time off work finally so I would try and fit all my toys in this week.

Got the sport bike itch taken care of. Put on about 250 km. Ended up down Whyte Ave. good thing there's lots of Tim Hortons along the way for warm ups!

Figure I'll renew the registration on the dirt bikes Monday and see where that takes me. Just gotta be wary of frost and ice hiding under grass and such.

Get some quadding in as well. Not sure where I might go. Thinking of trying the west trail from Sangudo to Lake Isle.

And if the snow is still holding up Swan Hills way, maybe turn a track for a last season ride.

Anyone else able to get it all done in a week?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL,.. almost used all the toys this last week.
Brought the fifth wheel home from storage, Wednesday i plowed snow with the quad and Saturday and Sunday I was riding the Goldwing.

Turbo_Albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fenrichhomes.ca
Didn't get a chance this year to have all the toys out. Had an awsome weekend last february, drove out to victoria with the street bikes in the box of the truck and sleds on the trailer. We went seadooing 1st day, rode the bikes around on the island the second day, nursed a hangover the third day then hit up valemount day 4-5. Was soooo awsome to do that all within a week !!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Didn't get a chance this year to have all the toys out. Had an awsome weekend last february, drove out to victoria with the street bikes in the box of the truck and sleds on the trailer. We went seadooing 1st day, rode the bikes around on the island the second day, nursed a hangover the third day then hit up valemount day 4-5. Was soooo awsome to do that all within a week !!

Would be awesome to add watersports to my list of todo things, but unfortunately I don't own any water toys and don't have the time to travel somewhere to rent and enjoy. Quite possible my rig may fire up by weekend :(

Top Bottom