Trikes!!!

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been saving 25$ everymonth into a lock term savings account so that way when I graduate I can buy me a cheap trike like a 85 bigred 250 to boot around on until I can afford a bigger and better machine. But in the mean time lets see your old trikes!:d:beer:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice machines, and very safe if you know how to ride them, or very dangerous if you do not. They are light and can get over stuff that the big machine have trouble with. The tires are a big part of suspension,

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been saving 25$ everymonth into a lock term savings account so that way when I graduate I can buy me a cheap trike like a 85 bigred 250 to boot around on until I can afford a bigger and better machine. But in the mean time lets see your old trikes!:d:beer:

Buy a old Honda 350. Much safer and can go a lot more places. They have 4wd and aren't tippy

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That defeats the purpose of having a trike, I like riding them there fun, and when I get spare time and I get a better quad, Im gonna convert it into a honda fatcat.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is always sweet to see the looks on faces when a atc lays a licking on the big boys. And i have seen this happen several times.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this fine 1983 tri moto 200. had to do some work to it and i had a 250 head and cylinder i just put on it, not very fast but lots of torq in the bottom end. Trikes are fun bought this one just to piss around on.
IMG00039-20110511-2108.jpg
Going for a ride on Saturday hopefully i will get some more pics.

Top Bottom