Travel trailer Tips??

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chain it down. lock it up. do what ever it takes to keep the creeps from getting your stuff. And in the event that you catch one stealing your stuff. Ralph said it best. " Shoot shovel and shut up"

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got yours welded on??Not makin it very easy for crackheads:nono::nono:
Most of them,including mine,can be removed in about 30 seconds:d

You don't ever need to remove the brackets unless you sell the hitch,..

Besides,.. if anyone is out, then they can do what they want,.. break into your trailer, steal the propane tanks,.. whatever,.. If I went around worried all the time about "what if",.. I might as well just stay the flip home and do nothing.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This works with 00 buckshot

Clip the awning while traveling.
Put the awning away when it's windy.

Use the parachute over the fire.

Attachments

• watermark.jpg
    watermark.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 131

bansheesrule

Reaction score
I agree with everyone on putting everything away, and locking it up!! The awning well thats a whole another story, my wife is like the awning nazi!! If it looks like possible bad wheather we put it in. Anything that could get wet could be put inside somewhere!:beer:

ksk223

Reaction score
I agree with everyone on putting everything away, and locking it up!! The awning well thats a whole another story, my wife is like the awning nazi!! If it looks like possible bad wheather we put it in. Anything that could get wet could be put inside somewhere!:beer:

My wife is the same after being trapped inside when ours flipped down and got stuck. I cut her out with a steak knife.

I love Godwin's Law, never fails. Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom