Trails Between Grande Prairie & Grande Cache ??? GPS loc?

exodus22

Reaction score
New to GP and have found a few trails just south (4k) of GP. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for good trails in the area and better yet... has anyone GPS spotted any of these trails ?? I have begun to do waypoints of staging areas, mud/sand pits etc. also doing "cookie crumb" gps trails with distances and elevation changes etc.

Anyone else doing this ?

cheers

Marcus

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres alot to explore. ive riden this area for 10 years. not much to ride past the mills though.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to GP and have found a few trails just south (4k) of GP. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for good trails in the area and better yet... has anyone GPS spotted any of these trails ?? I have begun to do waypoints of staging areas, mud/sand pits etc. also doing "cookie crumb" gps trails with distances and elevation changes etc.

Anyone else doing this ?

cheers

Marcus

Hey Marcus, What make of GPS are you using, and do you have any Mapping Software for it ???? If it is a Garmin and you have the MapSource Topo Canada V2 or the V 4, They show lots of Rd's at the end of HWY 666 all the way South to the , Two Lakes/ KaKwa Wildland Park, and limited area to the Kakwa Falls Parking Lot N54.114429 W119.940584.
It appears that one has to become a member of the pcra. ca club to get any of the map/trails from this club.

K B4 Y G. Bruce.

Last edited:

exodus22

Reaction score
Hey Marcus, What make of GPS are you using, and do you have any Mapping Software for it ???? If it is a Garmin and you have the MapSource Topo Canada V2 or the V 4, They show lots of Rd's at the end of HWY 666 all the way South to the , Two Lakes/ KaKwa Wildland Park, and limited area to the Kakwa Falls Parking Lot N54.114429 W119.940584.
It appears that one has to become a member of the pcra. ca club to get any of the map/trails from this club.

K B4 Y G. Bruce.

Yup, I'm using my Garmin GPSmap 60Cx with Topo version 2. I'm looking at the coordinates you gave right now and am planning on heading out there Monday again. Thanks

Top Bottom