Trails at Limestone Mountain

MADTRAPPER01

Reaction score
Coming from the east "Manitoba" in August. To ride trails in the mountains. Bucket List. Place to camp by limestone. And r there usually other quadrs out there. Might be coming alone. Thanks

Sent from the Canadian Wilderness using my iPhone

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's beauty camping along the creek, and further back. There's some trails, but not a lot. You can easy cover them all in one long weekend, then it's the same ole trails trip after trip. Though, I never get tired of the view from limestone.

Denali4me

Reaction score
Lots of nice camping spots on the Forestry Trunk (40/734). Go through Bearberry, turn left when you get to the tee at the Trunk road. If you camp along the James River, you can ride both sides of the Trunk.

MADTRAPPER01

Reaction score
Have Bin watching the weather your way. A little cooler that way. In the mountains will be cooler yet? Be leaving in 10 days.

Denali4me

Reaction score
Yes it will be a little cooler, but only a few degrees less than the flat land. Just watch the forecast for Bearberry and it will be a good indicator. Lots of moisture lately, trails are probably in great shape for riding. Hopefully be able to get out there this Sunday.

MADTRAPPER01

Reaction score
90d29a101770051d2e07a91721248292.jpg
. We all great time. Lots of great trails it was a hoot. One more thing off my bucket list. Thanks everybody for all the help. Safe riding! MADTRAPPER the flat lander!

Top Bottom