Trailer Cabinets

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy I just wanted to let you know that I picked up some cabinets , brackets, helmet holders for my enclosed from E&S in the fort. They have similar products and styles to Pit Pal out of the states. The prices were great and the product was in stock at their supplier and is only a few days away. Just go see Josh and tell him Darren Holder sent you and he will look after you and give you a discount.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/
Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seeker your a tease lol

Sorry but I you look at the ones on pit Pals website with the helmet shevles, Hooks, Fold down shelves with the tray, can holders( for beer) Oil & gas shelves that hold VP gas cans, 4 litre oil jugs. Call Josh and ask him and tell him I told you call him and he will hook you up.

Sorry guys but they have some of the exact products but different name then Pit pal. I will show pictures when I get them.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cabinets cam in and I will take some pictures of them and post them in my profile into a new album tommorrow night for those of you that are interested.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You gotta be excited about that...hey don't forget to put in some sort of beverage holders...8 is always a nice and even number...lol...
My cabinets cam in and I will take some pictures of them and post them in my profile into a new album tommorrow night for those of you that are interested.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy I just wanted to let you know that I picked up some cabinets , brackets, helmet holders for my enclosed from E&S in the fort. They have similar products and styles to Pit Pal out of the states. The prices were great and the product was in stock at their supplier and is only a few days away. Just go see Josh and tell him Darren Holder sent you and he will look after you and give you a discount.
hello i have a friend putting together a mechanics trailer i will get him pics from pit pals but if he needs more info could you put the phone number down for e&s thanks

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello i have a friend putting together a mechanics trailer i will get him pics from pit pals but if he needs more info could you put the phone number down for e&s thanks

Here is there number 780-997-3818 and ask for Josh.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta be excited about that...hey don't forget to put in some sort of beverage holders...8 is always a nice and even number...lol...

I will look at ordering those as well. They have them I didn't order them yet. I think that I can find a spot for them.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I will look at ordering those as well. They have them I didn't order them yet. I think that I can find a spot for them.

THE FOLDUP STYLE RV TYPE DRINK HOLDERS ARE AT PRINCESS AUTO FOR $2.97 EACH... I HAVE 8 IN MY LITTLE TRAILER..... BEST ADDITION IN THERE... ESPECIALLY WHEN SLEDS ARE MOVING AROUND AND EVERYONE GEARING UP/DOWN, AND DRINKS ARE FALLING OFF THE BACK OF SLEDS, OR FOOTWELLS.... THIS REALLY WAS A GOOD ADDITION!:p :Snowmobile1::drink4::beerchug::shots::skidoo:

Top Bottom