TOOL BOX

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the box is finally posted in the CLASSIFIEDS. In the snowmobile section and my asking price is 4500.00cdn:)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no deano you didnt scare me with the price ... i have that box only in the mustang theme (maroon with decals and stuff ) about three years old....
although i didnt pay much for it ... i got it thru the snap-on tool box warranty deal ....

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no deano you didnt scare me with the price ... i have that box only in the mustang theme (maroon with decals and stuff ) about three years old....
although i didnt pay much for it ... i got it thru the snap-on tool box warranty deal ....

LUCKY BAS@#$D!!!!;) Im taking a beating on it but I NEED MORE SPACE!!!!:eek:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive asked a couple of guys where i used to work but so far no interest in it ... one guy just bought the same bottom with a riser and book shelf

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive asked a couple of guys where i used to work but so far no interest in it ... one guy just bought the same bottom with a riser and book shelf

Well thanks for askin dude, hopefully it will sell and i dont need to take anymore of a beating than I already have:eek:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you sled headz and loyal SKIDOO peeps and still no interest:confused: Any OFFERS?????:)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you sled headz and loyal SKIDOO peeps and still no interest:confused: Any OFFERS?????:)
sure, I'll wash your vehicles, change oil and service them, take your garbage out, clean the rocks in your driveway one by one.....and any other menial tasks you can think of.....:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure, I'll wash your vehicles, change oil and service them, take your garbage out, clean the rocks in your driveway one by one.....and any other menial tasks you can think of.....:D

Ummmmm would that be for EVER:D

jennepa

Reaction score
Was interested-wife wants house reno,new kitchen,diningroom floor,patio doors-just got estimate on cupboards-$19,000(just for cupboards)-no tool box for me this year or new toys. Gotta keep mama happy -mama's not happy nobodys happy.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same tool box I have. Mine was 8000 brand new. Heard there were only 10 made, so there are 8 missing. I could never sell mine.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well first and foremost you got a better deal than i did and secondly I was told that there was 300 made???:confused: At any rate the box has just gotten to small. So its still forsale:D

markp

Reaction score
I thought there were only 10 as well. Maybe just in Edmonton. My brother bought one from Mark Kulak when they were first out. The deal was if you bought one of the 10 you were entered into a draw for the sled on the box. Apparently they didn't sell all 10 in the alotted time so they cut everyone a check for the price of the sled divided by the number they had sold. I think my brother got a couple grand if I remember right. He's over at Cummins now.

Now there's 7 missing!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought there were only 10 as well. Maybe just in Edmonton. My brother bought one from Mark Kulak when they were first out. The deal was if you bought one of the 10 you were entered into a draw for the sled on the box. Apparently they didn't sell all 10 in the alotted time so they cut everyone a check for the price of the sled divided by the number they had sold. I think my brother got a couple grand if I remember right. He's over at Cummins now.

Now there's 7 missing!

I NEVER GOT MY CHECK!!!! I bought mine from Brian Laboucane who's in edm aswell.:confused:

Top Bottom