Toffifee are the Devil

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG!!! My tummy hurts. These things should be pulled off store shelves until my mind powers can overcome the temptation...

Anyone else love these things??? I like to unwrap the outer caramel layer, eat the top dollop of dark chocolate, nibble the inner milk chocolate layer and then eat the hazelnut last. I can't be the only idiot out there who has fallen prey to these evil little pots of chocolate goodness??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323937503.558043.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323937503.558043.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 192

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like way toooo much work, just shove the little thing in and chew......

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am fine with all chocolate while the wrapper is ON. Once the wrapper is breached you better eat what you can cuz I will finish it. My wife has to hide her chocolate if she wants to have any, but God help it if I find the box. Strange, I don't have this problem with broccoli.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Ummmmm yesssss! The devil for sure. We fight over this festive treat in our house. I like to eat the dark chocolate on top first, then the nut and inner chocolate followed by the outer layer. Its a fine art, kinda like peeling an elephant out of the mandarin orange.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Icy squares and lindor chocolate balls with the soft chocolate inside are my problem chocolates. Although toffifees are up there too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ummmm.... thats not an Elephant Ang...

Ummmmm yesssss! The devil for sure. We fight over this festive treat in our house. I like to eat the dark chocolate on top first, then the nut and inner chocolate followed by the outer layer. Its a fine art, kinda like peeling an elephant out of the mandarin orange.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha my gf's dad is addicted to these things too. She went and found the ones he stashed around the house and wrote notes on them.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even worse is the peanut butter m&ms.
azzhat that decided that was a good idea should be kicked in the nards with a frozen boot. j/s
little bastages sneak into your hand and then into the mouth and so on before you know it the whole friggen bag is in there. they are so damn small you dont realize what they are doing until it is to late.

Top Bottom