To whoever was riding Bell on the long weekend and was drinking Budwieser

Misfit

Reaction score
God damn! throw your emptys out :rant: I or anybody else shouldnt have to clean up after you, if you are on this site consider this a swift kick in the ass! You or those like you will ruin this sport for all of us. :nono:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:realmad:This type of stuff bugs me, how heavy is a empty beer can?? you made the effort to haul it up there:rant:

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
people are just rediculous now. i pick up things almost everytime i go out. i mean other peoples garbage. i always bring mine out with me. and i have noticed a big increase in people dumping garbage on rural roads too. why bring it to the dump or eco station? there is a perfectly good ditch just outside the city. arses. i hope they get caught.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, I have garbage cans in all the cabins. One for garbage and the others are for recycle. USE THEM, THANKS. And thanks for picking up after someone else, you saved me the trouble.

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with you guys/gals. When our group was up on Belle at the end of Feb/08 there was a bunch of empty pop bottles and cans sitting outside on the deck of the cabin. We picked them up and put them in the recycle can that bbtoys had set up. I can not beleive that people are that lazy or stupid especially when everyone knows to pack out what you pack in or in this case put in the recycle can. Next thing you know we won't be able to snowmobile up their anymore. Just my 2 cents.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bbtoys I was up in McBride on Mar 17/18 had a quick question do you want the emptys? I was going to pack out mine and someone in the cabin said leave them the club makes money off them. Is it worth leaving them?

Ps My garbage comes out with me!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The club does recycle and it helps pay for propane, so yes you can leave the empty cans behind, BUT IN THE CANS PROVIDED, THANKS.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. and i have noticed a big increase in people dumping garbage on rural roads too. why bring it to the dump or eco station? there is a perfectly good ditch just outside the city. arses. i hope they get caught.
I think a big problem with the city is they want you to recycle but they charge you to do so. I had a broken large window a couple of years back and broke it down into two small boxes. when I went to the recycle station they want $4 per box. If I threw it in the garbage with the rest of the trash it would have been picked up for nothing. I bought it to the recycling station so no one would get cut including the garbageman( I know thats not the right word now).

Hylode

Reaction score
You tell them Misfit , Ive seen a bit of that crap myself , and was not happy !!:nono:

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God damn! throw your emptys out :rant: I or anybody else shouldnt have to clean up after you, if you are on this site consider this a swift kick in the ass! You or those like you will ruin this sport for all of us. :nono:

Well said, couldn't agree with you more.

Top Bottom