Tips or tricks so your lugs dont get bend ?

nany387

Reaction score
I have a 2011 crossfire 800 144 with 2.25 and I noticed that the lugs are getting a slight bend in then and for future reference does anyone know how to fix that and how to stop them from bending in the first place thanks and any help would be :confused::confused:awesome thanks

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once my sled is loaded and strapped down I kick it into reverse and spin it backwards. This has worked for us running 3" tracks.

after a period of sometime, the paddles will just curl. There is no getting around this, so for this situation we just run the track backwards (flip the rotation) and have not had any problems yet.

sledrat403

Reaction score
I jack up the back of the sled for summer storage to unweighted the suspension - or put a 2x4 between the paddles to prop it up off the ground. The reverse track is a good summer project like mentioned above.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

nany387

Reaction score
I jack up the back of the sled for summer storage to unweighted the suspension - or put a 2x4 between the paddles to prop it up off the ground. The reverse track is a good summer project like mentioned above.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
ok thank you and btw sick video!!!

nany387

Reaction score
Once my sled is loaded and strapped down I kick it into reverse and spin it backwards. This has worked for us running 3" tracks.

after a period of sometime, the paddles will just curl. There is no getting around this, so for this situation we just run the track backwards (flip the rotation) and have not had any problems yet.
also I was wondering would you be able to switch a track around on a 2008 m8?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I like the kick it into reverse idea, I'll have to start doing that.

Top Bottom