This is what we Doo....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A short video and a few pictures of breaking into one of our back basins. The snow in the lakes was chitty, which was a disappointment and the first time we've seen that since we started getting in there. Huge avi above the lakes and the adds credence to the CAC Special Bulletin.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXXnvpZzVBo[/media]

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 483

devildogg

Reaction score
Not a bad day buddy, considering we left the truck at 11:00 am. Sure was different ridding the Rev again but darn it still runs good despit the boy trying to kill it on a regular basis, biggest downer though the rev sled doesn't have a cooker, not used to those cold lunches. You think that kid would look after his old man better? :realmad:
IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

devildogg

Reaction score
how much fresh snow was on the trail in..be honest no BS
about 4' as there was no trail, no one had been to the basin yet this year. Someone had gone part way, thank you very much who ever that was as they did a great job. but they stopped just before the difficult section.

Is your question a criticism :nono: there probably isn't two other guys in the valley that spend as much time breaking trail for fresh tracks and new areas as FS and myself

Edit to add: if this is one of FS's kids I am going to.......well papa and I will take care of you, :)

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 4' as there was no trail, no one had been to the basin yet this year. Someone had gone part way, thank you very much who ever that was as they did a great job. but they stopped just before the difficult section.

Is your question a criticism :nono: there probably isn't two other guys in the valley that spend as much time breaking trail for fresh tracks and new areas as FS and myself

Edit to add: if this is one of FS's kids I am going to.......well papa and I will take care of you, :)

haha i was just asking cause i was in there myself and saw where the guy stopped breaking trail.no criticism meant at all.how much snow on the old broken in trail is what im asking...6 inchs? 12inches? 2inches?:Snowmobile1::beerchug::violin:

Top Bottom