This is my thread

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was before the whole swine flu...and you cant get swine flu from meat unless the meat itself was contaminated with swine flu

hahaha sure ray...that has to be it

hey matt...do you own a boat?

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that wasnt a lady...that was billy....im telling him you called him a lady

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
signs of a good day....getting up at 5:20 to be at work by 6 AM. dropping the shampoo bottle on your big toe while scrubbing your taint. tearing a hole in the heel of one of your socks. breaking a shoe lace.....and last but not least, locking your fawking keys in your car and having to walk to work in the fawking rain. ahhh what a good day

94fordguy

signs of a good day....getting up at 5:20 to be at work by 6 AM. dropping the shampoo bottle on your big toe while scrubbing your taint. tearing a hole in the heel of one of your socks. breaking a shoe lace.....and last but not least, locking your fawking keys in your car and having to walk to work in the fawking rain. ahhh what a good day

WOW, that sounds like a pretty bad luck day

have a :beer: or :beer::beer: on me:d:cool:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Crap! That sucks............................

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:beer::d

no really I will man

2531934055_59c2350a51.jpg

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks seth...ol officer robinson unlocked my door and wrote me a little note saying i should clean out the beer cans....that was nice of him

no you can not have my beer mike

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well atleast you didnt step in dog ch!t, crossing the lawn!:d

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can promise you, if i stepped in dog chit this morning, i woulda snapped that little fuggers neck

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
naw, just been thinking about it for a while!!!!! actually wanna try it on a neighbor, but figured i should start small and work my way up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha...that made me raugh out roud

Top Bottom