This is my thread

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like everyone else is starting a thread so i figured it was my turn to start one too...rule number one, there will be no posting in my thread...it appears that posting in a thread only causes problems...rule number two there will be no reading my thread...it also appears that people reading threads seem to get offended, and offended often causing them to break rule number one. :beer::cool::beer:

(insert chart here)

G

Guest1

Posta Posta Posta....REP...REP...REP...GOT BAN me or I QUIT

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K got it.............. oops crap Sorry..................

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats it....fab your banned from my thread....next time you post im kickin you out of my circle of trust

mike....no drinkin and driving....it causes babies

sledmom....how you doin...giggity giggity

tipsy at 1...gonna be a short sunday, gotta get primed to go to the evil mother in laws

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like everyone else is starting a thread so i figured it was my turn to start one too...rule number one, there will be no posting in my thread...it appears that posting in a thread only causes problems...rule number two there will be no reading my thread...it also appears that people reading threads seem to get offended, and offended often causing them to break rule number one. :beer::cool::beer:

(insert chart here)

Blah Blah Blah..is that smoked meat ready yet???

94fordguy

(insert chart here)

I made sure not to read this thread b4 I didn't post in it... hahaha

another :beer: for meat you funny fugger:d:d:d

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you for not reading my thread seth haha

hell ya the loin is off the smoker and resting....smells good and looks even better....they should make a smokehouse smelling air freshner...id buy it

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
thank you for not reading my thread seth haha

hell ya the loin is off the smoker and resting....smells good and looks even better....they should make a smokehouse smelling air freshner...id buy it
i think what snotty is asking is...... is your meat already smoked and if not, he'd like to smoke your meat for you...... I could be wrong tho!!!!!

sledchick855

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the COOLEST THREAD EVER!!!! I'm gonna post in here all the time and break all the rulez!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Has anyone claimed this thread yet?????? No?? good...I will claim it as mine then....The non max has been hijacked by unruleys and I need a new place to dwell...this is comfy...NICE

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone claimed this thread yet?????? No?? good...I will claim it as mine then....The non max has been hijacked by unruleys and I need a new place to dwell...this is comfy...NICE

hopefully Meat brought back a sovieneer from his deployment to deal with the above

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
This is my thread. There are many like it but this one is mine. My thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my thread is useless. Without my thread I am useless. I must speak in my thread true. I must bash better than my enemy, who is trying to bash me. I must rip him before he rips me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my thread and myself are defenders of my thoughts, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
This is my thread. There are many like it but this one is mine. My thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my thread is useless. Without my thread I am useless. I must speak in my thread true. I must bash better than my enemy, who is trying to bash me. I must rip him before he rips me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my thread and myself are defenders of my thoughts, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

I could not have possibly tortured you enough as a child to do this too you...I am off in search of a reasonable explaniation...Let you know when I find one...OVER

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The deadliest weapon in the world is a blogger and his thread. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in thread combat. Your thread is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead bloggers and then you will be in a world of sh*t because bloggers are not allowed to stop posting without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Top Bottom