This is my thread

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why cant you guys just fallow instructions and not post in this thread,i hope all this doesnt make him cry.

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
negatory rare...im not a bedwetter....i prefer the vicus tree in the living room

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im selling USDA choice beef tenderoins for 6.99 a lb right now which is more than half price what they were 2 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post in here.......but,...... I went ahead and did some reading in violation of your rule and so might as well just take care of the other rule while i'm at it...

are you trying to tell me that $6.99/lb is higher than half the price it was two years ago or, by saying it is more than half price, are you saying that $6.99/lb is less than half that it was two years ago?????:confused:

I'm thinking I'm going to have to do some more reading to figure this out:beer:;)

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
negatory rare...im not a bedwetter....i prefer the vicus tree in the living room

It's Ficus!:beer::beer:

So can you sell me some steaks, freeze them and ship em? Can't find three decent 6oz around here without having to drop 10-12 bucks a piece. Isn't Colorado supposed to be a beef state or have the tofu eating twig fairies taken over here too?:realmad:

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i'll bet i can hook you up ralph...

kent, was that a question? or was there a question in there?

Top Bottom