Thieves!!!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting to get bad.. I live in okotoks. Few weeks back had a Honda 3000 inverter stolen out of truck right in front of my house. Last night trailer full of equipment stolen from job site in Patterson point (Calgary). Then builder tells me they cleaned all tile out of house as well. Well.... At about 1 rcmp in didsbury pull over Uhaul pulling trailer. 2 losers in custody. See how much property is recovered in morning. Can't believe the balls these guys have. Generator and trailer both secured well. Unreal.

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting to get bad.. I live in okotoks. Few weeks back had a Honda 3000 inverter stolen out of truck right in front of my house. Last night trailer full of equipment stolen from job site in Patterson point (Calgary). Then builder tells me they cleaned all tile out of house as well. Well.... At about 1 rcmp in didsbury pull over Uhaul pulling trailer. 2 losers in custody. See how much property is recovered in morning. Can't believe the balls these guys have. Generator and trailer both secured well. Unreal.

Great you got some of your stuff back. Nothing new about this except maybe you were directly the target. About all you can do is avoid making yourself an easy target (keep your chit out of sight and locked up) and hope they move on. Saw the video posted on this thread somewhere by a neighbors security camera that filmed a guy drive up to a house, rope a sled off camera and drag it away to load it somewhere later. Middle of the night and in an occupied residential subdivision. Guy had balls (and they need a good kickin').

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great you got some of your stuff back. Nothing new about this except maybe you were directly the target. About all you can do is avoid making yourself an easy target (keep your chit out of sight and locked up) and hope they move on. Saw the video posted on this thread somewhere by a neighbors security camera that filmed a guy drive up to a house, rope a sled off camera and drag it away to load it somewhere later. Middle of the night and in an occupied residential subdivision. Guy had balls (and they need a good kickin').

That was in GP iirc.

I agree they have nothing to lose, and jail time aka a 4 star hotel if they get caught

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in okotoks to a guy that we deal with at work. Had a work truck stolen smashed it through there yard fence. They got in back but in the glove box. Was meth and a shopping list of job sites around Calgary and what they were going to take.

So my friend just brought an AR 15 battery powered by gun its crazy. What would happen if you shot a thief with one? They are not a firearm are they classed as a toy?

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What?
I live in okotoks to a guy that we deal with at work. Had a work truck stolen smashed it through there yard fence. They got in back but in the glove box. Was meth and a shopping list of job sites around Calgary and what they were going to take.

So my friend just brought an AR 15 battery powered by gun its crazy. What would happen if you shot a thief with one? They are not a firearm are they classed as a toy?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about what? Basically a work truck was stolen and there was a shopping list inside of things they were going to steal and where from.
And I was saying if you caught a thief trying to steal something would you get in trouble for shooting them with a bob gun.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about what? Basically a work truck was stolen and there was a shopping list inside of things they were going to steal and where from.
And I was saying if you caught a thief trying to steal something would you get in trouble for shooting them with a bob gun.

Commas would be great!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't know you guys are all grammar teachers. I'm chit at writing and math sorry but I still make a good living. Ffs must be slow on here if grammar is all you have check on.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't someone delete my account please

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wtf did he say ?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't know you guys are all grammar teachers. I'm chit at writing and math sorry but I still make a good living. Ffs must be slow on here if grammar is all you have check on.

U know what u said that's all that matters , who cares about them

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
U know what u said that's all that matters , who cares about them

I care about me. And Dale cares about him. And Mike cares about him. Thank you very much. ;)

Poor grammar drives me nuts, but most of the time I just deal with it. In this case, I couldn't even figure out what he was saying.

Last edited:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to say a hard working guy with a family who isn't to good at grammar is on crack. wow sorry everyone isn't as perfect as you.

Top Bottom