The long weekend has arrived....

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did I get drug into this.... I was just reading humpty dumpty to the dog and I see I get blamed for everything!!!!

you were doing what to your dog? creep!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did I get drug into this.... I was just reading humpty dumpty to the dog and I see I get blamed for everything!!!!
I know it wasn't you....you're a really nice guy. I feel that we formed a bond during the mighty Hasler Blizzard of '08, from the trials we were forced to endure in that terrible storm.

I am confident I know who is responsible, and shall hold him accountable.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I know it wasn't you....you're a really nice guy. I feel that we formed a bond during the mighty Hasler Blizzard of '08, from the trials we were forced to endure in that terrible storm.

I think he japerrigged my password and was posting as me..... Trying to get me in trouble, He has no idea the hardships we went through. Snotty is a bad person and should be punished!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HA...Mitch is gonna get it

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was reading him stories of love and friendship to try to influence him to live a hate free life and be nice to all others.....

you do have a sensitive side! to funny!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he japerrigged my password and was posting as me..... Trying to get me in trouble, He has no idea the hardships we went through. Snotty is a bad person and should be punished!!!!

You 2 69 in a sleeping bag in the back seat of a running truck...some hard ship.....The rescue team had to forcibly unlock you 2.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it looks like im going with the wrinkle black tunnel! should look sweeeeeeeet!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
im thinking, once you go black! well you know! lol
what..... your check valve never closes again and you involentarilly chit your pants out in the middle of nowhere???

Looks like we may have solved the problem here...... Tee, you do a rig move to Brooks before??

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it looks like im going with the wrinkle black tunnel! should look sweeeeeeeet!
that looks cool, here's Wizzy162's Nytro with the wrinkle black CR tunnel.
pics026Large.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what..... your check valve never closes again and you involentarilly chit your pants out in the middle of nowhere???

Looks like we may have solved the problem here...... Tee, you do a rig move to Brooks before??
yeah, camped in Hannah and got drunk the night before....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

or Alabama

Top Bottom